All the secrets are revealed

Hermione's POV

The others looked at me and whispered "Lumos".
I smiled and touched the box. It opened at my touch and I emptied it on the ground.
There were a lot of papers about my inheritance and my mother's legacy.
There were also a lot of papers about me.
I found a notebook with some spells my mother invented. I opened it eagerly.
I squealed in delight when I saw that there was a spell to make your own clothes.
"Looks like we won't have to go shopping for our dress robes."
The girls pouted and the boy's cheered.
"Umm... it's only for girls, guys. I'm sorry." I smiled at them while the other girls smirked.

Suddenly the notebook turned to another page and we heard a voice.
"My dear Hermione, if you are listening this, it means that I'm already gone. I'm really sorry I wasn't there to watch you grow up. I knew that I didn't have much time left and I had to give you away. But I promise you. I will always be your light in the darkness. A candle that will never fade when you need it. A candle that will give you hope when you are lost. A candle that will give you a hint of energy to live when you think it's gone. I promise I'll always be there. Even if you don't see me. I love you. Don't forget that."

When the voice faded, I realised what it meant. And I started crying. My friends hugged me for a while and then Ginny asked.
"Hermione why are you crying? What happened? What's wrong?"
I sniffed.
"When I was in coma, I was in a dark place with only a candle to light and warm me. And then one day I heard a song and when I heard the last phrase 'I love you' the candle faded and melted but after a while, it started glowing and I woke up!"

 And then one day I heard a song and when I heard the last phrase 'I love you' the candle faded and melted but after a while, it started glowing and I woke up!"

The girls were tearing up and the boys were looking away.
"By the way, the song was really beautiful! Who sang it to me?" I asked, to break the uncomfortable silence.
Ginny, Astoria, Pansy, Daphne and Parvati cooed and grinned while Luna was stealing glances at Draco who looked completely uncomfortable and was moving awkwardly on his chair.
Harry, Ron, Theo and Seamus were scratching the backs of their necks while coughing and looking towards Draco. Blaise and Neville were smirking at me and grinning evily at Draco.
Then Draco spoke.
"The whole school sang the song Hermione. And then you died."

I wasn't really sure that this was the truth but before I could say that Luna looked at Draco and said with her dreamy voice.
"Well... this is half true Mione. Draco sang the song first and then the spirits joined with the entire school. The nargles were very happy."
I stared at Draco who was blushing furiously.
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome"
"Aww! Is Dwaco blushing?"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"N-"
"Okay we get it! You don't want to admit it. Stop doing like an old married couple!" Pansy, Blaise, Harry, Ginny, Astoria, Ron and Theo snapped at us.

We both turned at them and blushed.
So we continued with the box. I found some family Heirlooms.
Then I found some necklaces and rings.

    And papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers, papers and papers!      I had never seen that much paper

I had never seen that much paper.
After an exhausting day we all went to my dorm and slept there.
Tomorrow we would decide on our dresses so we had to rest.