Quidditch time

Draco's POV

It was one day before the ball. We all had agreed to go with our girlfriends.

I had a free period, so I grabbed my broom and headed to the Quidditch pitch.

I hadn't seen Hermione since breakfast because she had different classes than me.

I saw a figure flying over the pitch and I narrowed my eyes to see better.

It was Hermione! And she was chasing the snitch so fast that the only thing I could make out was her scarf!

She hadn't noticed me, so I hid behind the bushes and called the others.

They arrived and couldn't believe that Hermione could fly so fast. We didn't even know that she could fly!

Even Harry, Ron and Ginny thought that she was afraid of heights.

We mounted our brooms and followed Hermione. At first she didn't see us but when she did, she stopped abruptly and we nearly fell off our brooms.

"Dont you three have class now?" She asked pointing at Pansy, Ron and Blaise.

"Uh...you know...nice weather...and...umm...hehe?" Pansy stammered.

Mione frowned but didn't say anything so I asked.

"Since when have you been so fast on a broom?... no wait! Wrong question. Since when the Hermione Granger -now Riddle, knew how to fly on a broom?"

She smiled.

"I don't know actually. I mean I've flew before. I just found a broom in Snape's room and I tried. I never knew I could fly."

We all nodded and Ginny said.

"Well... Are we going to play or not?"

So we started playing.

Hermione was the seeker in my team and Harry was in the other.
They both flew up and looked around for the snitch.

Hermione's POV

I looked up and saw the snitch above my head. I stretched my hand to reach for it but it flew further up.

So naturally i went after it.

I flew and flew when suddenly something dark passed me.

I shivered and looked more carefully.

The dark thing turned and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Dementors!

What are they doing here? What's going on?

A million thoughts passed through my head.

I've left my wand in my dorm so I summoned it and casted a quick Patronus then I flew back to school.

"Draco! Guys! Dementors are here! Pansy go and tell to McGonagal! Harry and Draco stay with me. We are going to cast our Patronus on three! The others go and make sure that all the students are inside and safe!"

They all did as I ordered and soon the only ones outside were Harry, Draco and me.

The Dementors were coming and we positioned ourselves.

I glanced at the others.

"Ready?... one... two..."

Before I could say three, Draco was falling off his broom while a Dementor was sucking the life out.

I send my Patronus at him and casted an arresto momentum so that he could land safely.

Then I turned at the rest of them.
A thought passed my mind and I turned at Harry.

"Harry, go inside the castle. I'll find you there. I know a spell that can get rid of them. Take Draco with you!"

"No way! I'm not leaving you here."

"Yes you are! Go Harry! I'll be fine! Just do as I say!"

"If something happens to you the others are going to kill me!"

"If you don't leave, you'll be dead sooner!"

"Just, stay safe okay?"

"Okay Harry! And if anything happens, say to Draco that I love him. Okay?"

"Okay."

He flew as fast as he could and I concentrated on the spell.

I raised my wand and said.

"I summon the great and powerful four.
I summon the ones and the knowledge they hold.
Founders rise to help
upon hearing the descendant's yelp.
Keep your vow and come to protect the school you've built back then.
Rise oh wise Rowena.
Come oh brave Godric.
Appear oh cunning Salazar.
Return oh kind Helga.
Unite your power and win the fight.
Defeat the darkness bring back the light."

While I was telling the spell, four figures appeared and strengthened my patronus.

Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin were looking at me with adoration and pride, smiling.

When I finished the spell, the founders raised their wands and we all yelled.

"Expecto Patronum!"

An otter, a lion, a snake and an eagle appeared from he tips of their wands while I watched amused, as my patronus was changing form to anything I thought.

The dementors dissappeared and when everything was clear, the founders turned at me.

Nodding they faded while I shouted.

"Thank you."

I was still on my broom, and the whole school was now in the Quidditch pitch, staring in awe.

Smiling, I leaned to head down but I suddenly felt dizzy and my hands let go of my broom.

I found my self falling but I couldn't scream and I finally drifted into unconsciousness.

A/N: that was a long chapter. I hope you liked it.