@KatherineArlene - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

I'm a married mother of two adult kids, and I live in the Midwest of the US. My husband and I share our empty nest with a cat, an older dog and an under one year old puppy. I like to write YA and NA romance and that's my favorite genres to read too, but I'll read almost anything if it's well written.

2. Why I became an Ambassador:

I became an ambassador because I wanted the opportunity to help people in a more official capacity and give back to the community that's given me so much.

3. A projects that you're crazy about and why:

I'm absolutely crazy about the profile for two reasons. First, as I said, it's one of my favorite genres to read, but a lot of teen fiction is written by teens, and I love working with teen authors. We've compiled some great reading lists, but I'm especially proud of the writing guide we've put together. It's got a lot of great tips and advice written by all of us who work on the profile.

4. Lol:

LOL I'm terrible with jokes. I'll leave it to the others to share their favorites.

5. Wattpad:

The best thing about Wattpad is the community. Between the readers and writers, It's diverse, creative, helpful, and supportive. It's a pleasure for me to get to interact with them every day.

I work primarily on the Community team (club moderators) but I'm also a member of the Content team.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 18, 2015