@Levi_Love_Life - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

Last name: Chua, First name: Mica. Also known as Mica Cha, 17 and unemployed. I love writing I've been competing in a variety of different competitions since I was 8. My hobbies consist of reading, writing, and burying myself in work that I slack off on. Wattpad has become a vital part of my life and I knows it's touched many of yours as well.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an ambassador to help the Wattpad community. Like I mentioned Wattpad is an amazing place where I've made a few close friends and I hope everyone gets the same outstanding experience. I hope that by being an ambassador I can help make someone's experience as amazing as mine even if it is just one person at a time.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

A project I'm crazy about here on Wattpad is WPOtaku, even though I have barely participated the concept of the page. I feel like it has a huge amount of potential. I'm looking forward to contributing to it once I'm more available, but I highly recommend checking it out.

4. Lol:

On a scale of 1-America how free are you tonight?

5. Wattpad:

Something positive about Wattpad.. That's a hard one there's so much to think about. Well the people I have met on Wattpad such as Gia, my bestest, is probably one of the best parts of Wattpad. She's helped me through so much and I hope I've done the same for her. The fact that we can share our passion here on Wattpad, interacting with readers and writers. It's simply fascinating. Wattpad truly is a world of experience.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 05, 2015