@SeliaMai - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

My name is Selia Mai (pseudonym), I am a recent engagement ambassador from the latest quarter. I'm at the height of 4'7", I'm smallest person in my band/school, and yet I play the tall Bass Clarinet for marching band, and Tenor Sax in Jazz. I love apocalypse/horror films/movies, I'm never scared (you can try though). I have a fast metabolism, and with it I love food, and I'm actively hyper! I'm not quite in College yet, however I'm planning to be a bio-engineer, or ER surgeon. Hey, a girl can daydream her plans before graduation, can't she?

2. Why I became an Ambassador:

I am a teacher's pet. I admit it. I am a teacher's pet, in all my AP classes I volunteer myself every single time. I love to help, I love to give assistance to those who need it. However, I was a very... eager? Yes, eager, let's go with that, I was a very eager person. I was so hyped up for the ambassadors, I was really happy they existed, but at first I decided to wait and not enter in a form, because I knew I wouldn't be able to be an Ambassador properly, but a few months later, I decided to send in a form, I had some help from a former ambassador who helped me, and on August 30th (Yes, I remember milestone dates), I heard back from them, and it took off from there.

3. Projects I'm crazy about and why:

Okay, so I'm the founder of the @BACommunity. Bullying Awareness Community. That former ambassador I told you about? Her name is @ViktoriaRay, she ran the original bullying awareness project on the Ambassador profile.

About 1 year ago, when the Interview book on the ambassador profile was still being updated, I spoke with Viktoria over messaging, and I told her I was interested in starting a community profile. We closed the old thread 'Help Stop Bullying! Thread', and made the new one pinned at the very top of the Cafe.

The Bullying Awareness Community, or BACommunity, spreads awareness on bullying, how to stop it, how to act when seeing it, and how to heal from it.

I am the founder.

I run it with @Gypsy_Love, and @CrazyMofosAndjela both are Engagement Ambassadors who jumped in around September-October of this year.

4: Lol:

On one night, a grave robber decides to rob the grave of Ludwig Van Beethoven, he opens the tomb and finds the musical composer holding an eraser in his hand, and a half-erased sheet of music.

The robber asks, "What are you doing?"

Beethoven responds holding the eraser, "I'm decomposing"

5: Wattpad:

Well for one, there's no judgement, I'm making a fanfiction novel soon, and I don't fear any judgement.

And two, Wattpad is basically a social media/ebooks combined together.

You socialize, read, and write. It's the whole package, and it's free.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 08, 2015