@StrangerSight - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

Hello, I am Aashi @strangersight). Normally, people call me Stranger. I am a person with a cracked brain and I am addicted to sugar so much that my mother has predicted that I am going to be diabetic. I am a writer, a graphic designer, an okay-Ish doodler. I sketch quite a few times. Apart from all that, I am an ambassador on wattpad.

2. Why I became an Ambassador:

I became an ambassador because Gavin was kind enough to consider my application. I applied :) I wanted to give back to the community which gave so much to me.

3. A projects that you're crazy about and why:

I am not particularly crazy per se, but I adore all projects on wattpad. Especially the campaigns that wattpaders are coming up with these days! Great way to spread awareness about social issues :)

4. Lol:

What do you call a fish with no eye?

fshhhhhhhhh xD

5. Wattpad:

I think an opportunity for more than millions of young and old people, to come at one platform and share there work for free is the best thing that could happen to the world. (plus you get to read like millions and millions of books for free). What can I say, I am a sucker for free stuff.

I am a community team ambassador, I lurk around in the clubs :P

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 15, 2015