@GraceSClarke - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

Hello! I am Grace, and I reside in Mumbai, India. I am 20 and majoring in Literature. Writing stories is probably the best part of my life and always will be, well, apart from coffee, chocolate and solitude. I also have a knack for learning new languages and more about their culture. Sometimes you'll see me on Wattpad or on Facebook interacting with new writers, authors, and artists. If you know me well, then you know, I go crazy sometimes.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

Wattpad completely changed my life. If it weren't for Wattpad, I would still be studying something that I didn't like. This community fired up my hope and passion for writing. The only reason I am in this field is because of Wattpad. I literally begged to my parents to let me change my course of study from science to humanities. And they surprisingly let me. The success that I have achieved so far - meeting new authors, getting into the publishing industry, is because I came across Wattpad. I wanted to give back something to the community for being supportive and patient with me. That's why I decided to be an Ambassador.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

'Being Recruited' is a story close to my heart. Since childhood I have been a fan of mysteries, thrillers and James Bond. While I was still in school, I had an urge to write something like those mystery novels. When I found out about Wattpad a couple of years back, I thought this was my chance to write what I always wanted to share with people. It was extremely difficult to come up with plot twists, to be honest. Nowadays there are storylines similar to one another. That's why I took my story down, ripped it apart and then build it again. It is still my work in progress.

4. Lol:

Avoid alliteration. Always.

5. Wattpad:This can be about a feature, someone, a project or book. - There are so many people and projects that I'd like to give a shout out to because I know that everyone works their ass off. All ambassadors out there - EACH ONE OF YOU IS AWESOME! <3 To readers - Keep writing, we love reading new stories. Don't be afraid, just write. This is a special shout out to @ParanormalCommunity & to @Godhand for being such a lovely person. I love working with her. She is patient, she handles the entire profile and still doesn't yell at anyone. I respect her for her calmness.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Dec. 07, 2015