@smurfrielle - Community Ambassador

Community - Ensure conversations are in the correct clubs and are following the club guidelines. They also answer user's questions and highlight issues to HQ like feedback.

1. Introduction:

My name is Murielle, though most probably know me as Smurfrielle. I am currently in University studying my English BA and I will be double-majoring in my 3rd and 4th years in Creative Writing. I plan to take the Publication course after I am finished. Besides writing, I love music. I am one of those people who constantly have my headphones in blasting some unknown or new artist. I also like animals, sugar-infused beverages, art, and adventures in the outdoors.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

Why did you become an Ambassador?: Since I have joined Wattpad, I have always been an active member. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not browsing the website or engaging it in some shape or form. I decided to apply for the Ambassador team as I am very committed and have a good head on my shoulders, hoping I could be an asset.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

Name one of your projects: 'The Deerborn Series' will always be my baby. These are the books that I am planning on pushing through to publication (although not for some time, they need a lot of work). The reason why I love this project boils down to the fact that I connect with it on a level that I never have before with any other book.

4. Lol:

Joke: How many mystery writers does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to screw the bulb almost all the way in, and one to give a surprising twist at the end.

5. Wattpad:

Share something positive about Wattpad: Wattpad is like no other writing website. Guaranteed when you become a member, you will be greeted with open arms. People are always willing to help and to guide newcomers, they will give you all of their sacred advice without any form of monetary payment, and will gladly critique your stories to help you improve. There are so many eager readers on this website and it is amazing how we can engage with them as we post our stories.

........................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 21, 2015