@hafsa_indie - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

My name is Hafsa and I am from the content ambassador team. I work as an asst. manager in the hospitality industry. I love writing, quilling and all things creative. When I am not reading or writing I am usually doing wealth from waste projects. My favorite movie and book genres are horror and psychological thriller.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

Well even when I wasn't an ambassador I had people come up to me with questions like how do you make a cover, how do you dedicate a chapter to someone etc. I also was on a look out for copyright infringement so then I decided why not do it officially.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

I love The Babysitter and other short scary stories, it was something I came up with in 20 minutes but the response I got for it was overwhelming. It was meant to be a single short story but turned out to be a series.

4. Lol:

Little Bobbie, while at a neighbor's, was given a piece of bread and butter, and politely said "Thank you." "That's right, Bobbie," said the lady. "I like to hear little boys say 'thank you'. Such a lovely mannered boy" "Well," rejoined Bobbie. "If you want to hear me say it again you might put some jam on it."

5. Wattpad:

I discovered Wattpad accidentally while I was searching for ebooks. I still remember the first book that I read was "She's one of the boys" and I could not stop reading it. I love what Wattpad does. It gives everyone a platform to showcase their talents. Not all of us may have access to publishers but Wattpad gives us that chance of being discovered.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 26, 2015