@Sannyaahhh - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

Greetings! I'm Jennise, but mostly known on Wattpad as Sannyaahhh. I'm twenty years old, and am currently a second year Dental student in College. Apart from college, my interests mostly lies on music, writing and reading. I'm fairly a very boring person and so parties and shopping aren't really something I enjoy doing. I'm fairly home-bound that way. And I suppose that concludes my introduction. Oh and I love pie! A LOT!

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an Ambassador because it seemed like a very grand opportunity to be honest. I'd known of Wattpad's existence for quite sometime but had just indulged in it again only since last year. Fulfilling my curiosity of all the literature available here, I soon began writing, and then to explore more ground I also began indulging in graphic designing. But while I kept going about all of these things I wondered if there was more to this. Surprisingly so I came across the Ambassador's page one day and I jumped on board the very next moment! And it's truly been such an experience ever since!

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

At this very moment I am pretty passionately obsessed about my book "Beasty". It's my second endeavor into the Werewolf genre after my book Mated To The Alpha King and so far I'm so happy with how much I've been able to give to the genre, and how personally satisfying it is.

4. Lol:

Started from the bottom and I've managed to get worse.

5. Wattpad:

I basically love each and every aspect of Wattpad in a certain degree or another. But the one thing that I do have to point out is how fast and thorough the Safety and Support team are. It's always nice to know that your problem, query and questions will always be solved and not ignored.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 29, 2015