@NazAlzaid - Content Ambassador

Content - Help maintain our content so there are no inappropriate, miscategorized, or mis-languaged stories / works. They also help curate reading lists and talk to the Trust & Safety team to identify looming trends.

1. Introduction:

My name is Nusaiba and you can call me Naz. I am 31 years old. I am from Kuwait. I love reading and writing. I write stories in Arabic (my native language) and I am trying to write in English too. I have been writing since I was 12 year old. I hope to become a professional novelist. I am a shy person, but trying to be social. And I am glad to be part of the team.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

Because I love reading and writing. I would like to help on wattpad and people who are interested in writing and reading stories. Making sure that it is best for the community.

When I joined for the first time, I wanted to know how the wattpad works to learn a new experience, and I joined a group who cared about the authors and readers in different parts of the world.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

I am writing an Arabic fanfiction about my favorite TV show (the walking dead) it is a book series. I am also trying to translate it to English language. Because I am crazy about zombies stuffs.

Currently, I am writing my own novel too but I did not publish it on wattpad yet.

4. Lol:

Sorry I am going to skip this question because I am not good in English jokes.

5. Wattpad:

Wattpad is a safe, fun and caring environment for story lovers. It is free to use social reading and writing community. People feel comfortable and respected in wattpad. They can represent and share their thoughts by posting stories and poems. It gives them a chance to share their creative works to a wider audience.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 20, 2015