@ProjectMyst - Engagement Ambassador

Engagement - This team carry out various experiments in the community to see what engages in a positive manner such as genre profiles, contests etc and also maintain our social channels (twitter/facebook/WP Ambs Profile)

1. Introduction:

Hello all! You may all just call me, Kiritzu. What's my real name? Well, we'll leave that for a special occasion. I am currently a college student working my way up to become a doctor. Why a doctor? Well, I always wanted to help others since I was a little kid and life is precious. So why not, right? Anyway, I love writing stories and building the worlds around the minds of my audience. I love to talk about philosophy from time to time, since it really makes you think deeply about the world.

2. Why I become an Ambassador:

I became an Ambassador to reach out to this community more. I wanted to become more interactive with this amazing community and bring those with the same interests together.

3. Projects that I'm crazy about and why:

My current work, Living Weapons is the biggest thing I have going on at the moment. I plan to end it with over four hundred chapters, but because of its massive length. I'll be separating it into a few books.

4. Lol:

What's pixelated, looks like a chicken, and will swarm you if you poke it? A coocoo.

5. Wattpad:

All of you (as in the community) are amazing and talented. Don't ever let anyone put you down, because everyone has the potential become an incredible storyteller.

..............................................................................................

PORTRAIT - Ambassadors at a Glance

By: @5ifthproject / Thomas: Engagement Ambassador

Nov. 27, 2015