9

Jades POV:
I opened my sore eyes and looked around the hotel room, this is our first day in London. I saw cute Danny smiling at me from the couch in the corner of the room, he only had some white boxers on. "Good mourning" he said cutely. "Hello" I replied and got out of bed, only to realise I was naked! "Omg" I said jumping back into bed, I love Danny so much I just don't want him to see my ugly body. We have done sexual things but always in the dark or under the covers and we haven't had sex yet, "what?" He said looking up from his phone. "I'm... Naked" I said with confusion. I remember going to bed with Danny's shirt on. "So?" He laughed, "why am I naked?" I said and raised my eyebrows at him, this defiantly had something to do with him. "Last night you woke up in the middle of the night and just got out of bed and took of all your clothes and then got back in bed. I spoke to you but you didn't respond so I figured you slept walked." He said giggling. My face lit up bright red, "I'm so sorry that is so embarrassing.. Just Erase my disgusting body from your memory" I said hiding my face in the covers. "Well I didn't mind it" he laughed, "also your body is perfect and beautiful." He added and came over to me before kissing me. He looked under the covers and saw my naked body again.. "Danny stop" I laughed but I feel a lot more comfortable around him now. "It's just stunning" he said carrying on the kissing. He pushed me down to the bed and got inside the sheets. He was kissing my neck and holding my waist. "Danny" I said, he stopped and looked at me innocently "I'm ready" I said and started kissing his neck. He dug his short nails into my back, which didn't hurt it felt good. He walked over to his bag and reached out a condom, "why did you bring that? You wouldn't of known I'd be ready" I said slightly confused. "I always carry one, all boys do just in case!" He laughed and ripped off his shirt. He got back into bed next to me and I pulled off his boxers. "You sure about this babe?" He said, I thought for a minute before replying, "no" his smile smacked off his face before I then said "of course I'm joking!" I laughed and he laughed with me. He unwrapped the condom and put it on himself, without breaking our kiss. Suddenly I felt him crash into me and I moaned in satisfaction "omg! Danny!" I screamed and he watched me smiling. We were still kissing the whole time we had sex.

Danny's POV:
"Breakfast?" I smiled, we'd just enjoyed an hour of cuddling after our amazing sex. "Breakfast." She replied and got out of bed. Jade got a black bra and matching underwear from her suitcase and put them on then she put on my black and yellow nirvana shirt followed by black ripped jeans and white converse. "Your my type of girl" I smiled at how beautiful she looked. She threw a plain black top and me and a black and white flannel, a new pair of boxers and my vans."there you go" she laughed and went to the bathroom to do her makeup and hair. I got dressed and picked up my wallet from the counter. "Ready?" She said poking her head round the corner. "Yeah beautiful" I replied spinning her round by her waist and kissing her as her cute face blushed. "I love you so much" she said wrapping her soft fingers around mine and we left the room. We walked outside the hotel and looked for a cafe to get breakfast. "What about Starbucks?" She said probably because that's the only brand we actually knew in this busy city! "Sure anything you want" I said and we walked into Starbucks and ordered what we wanted. "Danny!!" I heard a huge scream from the other side of Starbucks. It was three girls around the age of 13/14 and they all ran up to us at the counter. "We love you so much! Where's Paul?" One of them asked, "Pauls at home" I smiled and hugged them all, "can we have a picture please?" A blonde haired girl asked. "Sure anything for the potatoes" I laughed along with them and smiled for the picture taken by Jade. "Who's that" one of them asked pointing at Jade, "this is my girlfriend Jade we are on a vacation here for a while and I might do a meet up sometime this week" I said hoping they'd stop asking questions, "you have a girlfriend!" A tall brown haired girl said she looked at least 14, she sounded angry! "Yeah I do I'm going to do a video soon and explain" I replied, "well I'll tweet about the meet up nice to see you" I said and walked over to our table to meet Jade. "I used to be like that" she giggled, "I love all the fam Jade" I replied laughing with her.