11

Jades POV:
My eyes widened as I stretched in mine and Danny's warm bed, "come on we better get up, shopping and then we have to fly home" he said standing from the other side of the room, "okay, if you say so" I laughed and we both had showers and got dressed. "Can we take a snapchat?" He questioned as we were walking on the street from our hotel, "sure" I said and we filmed at short video, "hi guys, me and jade are doing some shopping in London" he said and I added, "Victoria secret here we go" and we both laughed. Danny posted the video and we walked hand in hand to the shops. "There?" Danny winked while pointing at Victoria's Secret, "I'll buy you a new bra if you say you love me" he said, I laughed and replied "I love you very very much Danny" and we walked into my favourite store. Danny picked out a bra which was pink and Lacey and I decided on it. We were heading to the counter when I noticed that same fan! The one who made me faint, she was staring at me and giving me dirty looks. "Danny!" I whispered and signalled at the girl, "what?" He said "who's that?" I can't believe he doesn't know who she is, "the fan!?" I said, "can I help?" The cashier said and we walked up to go and pay, the girl walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I'll see you later. Jade" and she was gone. We walked out of the store and Danny held the bag for me, we had the usual shopping day until we had to go to the airport. We got into a taxi and made our way there until I got a text. It read; "hello Jade it's me." I was instantly confused so I looked at Danny and saw he was asleep so I replied; "who's me? :)" and within seconds of pressing send I got a reply; "Danny's wife lol like your Victoria secret bra" I know who this Is! It's that stalker! She always calls herself Danny's wife, I sent a message back; "go away, Danny is not your husband! Leave ME alone!" She replied; "never ;)" all of this is really freaking me out now so I blocked her contact and closed my eyes.