12

Danny's POV:
"Bae" I opened my eyes to Jades sweet voice, "we're at the airport" she smiled and I sat up from the taxi seat. "Okay let's go" I replied and we got out to taxi, got our bags and walked into the airport. We checked in and they took our bags so we had a few hours to chill in the airport, Jade and I strolled around the shops, bought a few things and then went into Starbucks. "Danny" Jade said once I had sat next to her on the couch in Starbucks, "yeah beaut" I replied and sipped my hot chocolate, "that girl sent me messages last night and it really creeped me out" she said almost looking like she could cry. "What?! How did she get your number? What the fuck!" I'm so angry with this random girl! Why does she do this to Jade? After everything jades been through at home! "I don't know.. There must be something wrong with me" tears rolled down her soft cheeks so I got out of the seat and kissed her lips, she instantly stopped crying. "I love you jade" I whispered in her ear, "I love you" she replied and kissed my neck.

Jades POV:
We landed at the airport and walked to the exit of the airport, I looked to the left near the door and saw all of the taxi drivers holding up names for people they were collecting and waiting for. My heart dropped... "Jade edge :)" one of the signs read and I looked up to a old man holding the sign, Jade edge? Is that a joke? That must be for us but my name isn't Jade edge, it's Jade Paxton. "Danny" I said and pulled his jacket sleeve and pointed at the man, "was this you?" I asked, I'm so confused. "No, what the..." He walked over to the driver and spoke to him for a few minutes before walking back over to me, "well?" I said dropping my bag on the floor next to me. "He Said a friend of yours arranged it as a surprise" is thought of my "friends" and all I could think of was lauren, but she wouldn't do this. "And he said that your friend said hey and that she will see you later" he even sounded confused, "well let's go Jade" he laughed holding my hand and pulling me over to the man, "this doesn't add up... Danny let's just get a taxi" he looked at the old man before replying, "your such a baby what's gonna happen? We get s free ride come on" he giggled and picked me up as we walked to the man. Something didn't feel right.. Especially when we sat in his grey car and he said I had to sit in the back of the car.

Danny's POV:
My eyes opened as I got thrown out of the car and my bags were on the street outside Pauls house.. Why are we at Pauls? The car sped down the road and I stood up looking around the darkness, "Jade?!"I shouted realising she was not with me. I heard a door open Behind me , "Danny? What the fuck are you doing here" Paul laughed and tripped over his own feet! "Your high" I shouted angrily. "Nooo" he replied laughing, "Jade is gone! She's been kidnapped seriously Paul go inside we need to get her back!" I screamed at him and pushed him inside, "where is Lauren Paul" I said in a serious tone, "laureen is in... she is in, urm... Oh yeah she went home because she was annoyed" his speech is awful, this is bad. "Okay Paul come on let's take you to bed yeah?" I said and helped him to his room. "Is Jade okay?" He said cutely, all tucked up in his bed. "I know don't Paul.. I don't know" and I passed out.