20

Danny's POV:

"Jade!?" I yelled once I'd stretched across our bed to cuddle her and realised that she wasn't there, I jumped up and threw on some pyjama bottoms and continuously called her name in worry, where would she of gone its 8 in the mourning! that's not like her, she always sleeps in! "Here" I heard her groan from he bathroom so I almost sprinted there, when I stood in the doorway she was sitting by the toilet being sick again, she held her hand out to stop me coming in. "No Danny I'm fine, get out" she said and tried to push me out, why is she being sick again? that's almost 4 times this week but it only happens in he morning.. I rushed down to the kitchen to fetch her a glass of water and ran back up to the bathroom, she was gone so I went back to the bedroom and saw her in our bed. "what is wrong?" I said in a concerned tone, "I think I need to go to the doctors, I don't know how to say this but I have a feeling I'm pregnant" once she said those words, tears flowed out of her beautiful eyes. "Baby, don't cry. I will be here forever, no matter what" I smiled and wiped away her tears and handed her the glass. she took a gulp and said, "I'll love you for a thousand years" I smiled at her cute voice and sang back, "I'll love you for a thousand more" that was our song. "Ok I'll go to the store and get a test" I said and stood up and quickly walking out to avoid her objection, she never wanted to do anything for her. "No Danny wait, I will go" she wined but I shut the front door, drove to the store, bought a test and drove back, "I'm back" I called and ran up the stairs to our room, she was in a towel after obviously taking a shower. "Ok I'll be right back" she faked a smile, kissed my cheek and walked to our bathroom. I decided to perch of the cabinet that was opposite the bathroom and wait... it seemed like forever until she finally came out and dropped to the floor holding the stick. I instantly hopped up and sat next to her, holding her weak body I my arms. "whatever the result was I am here. For a thousand years" I said and stroked her soft hair. she lifted her head from my chest and wiped her tears away, "I'm pregnant Danny..." she almost smiled, I cannot believe this! I don't know if I'm happy or not.. I guess that it will be a challenge because well I'm only 20 and she's 19 but we will handle it. I can't wait to tell the potato Fam!! "OMG!!!" I shouted and did a little dance to cheer her up, "Come on grumpy cheer up!! we will have our own little family!!" I laughed and picked her up from the floor, I too her to our bedroom and sat her on the bed, "I'm so sorry" she cried, why can't she lighten up?! this is gonna be great! "come on babe I'm excited" I pulled her up next to me and tried to force her to dance with me, I saw a smile forming on her perfect face hopefully she realised that I am happy! "Were gonna have a family" she smiled and finally joined in on the celebratory dance, "I love you!" I chuckled as I kissed her belly, "can we go back to sleep?" she giggled. "there's my lazy girl" I laughed and tucked her in our huge bed and got in my side as we drifted away to sleep I pictured our small baby in between us...