21

Jade's POV:

"good morning you beautiful pregnant women" Danny giggled as he handed e a bowl of lucky charms, "my favourite!" I grinned and kissed his cute cheek. As we ate our cereal together we discussed what we would partake in today, "How about we go to a baby store and then we can get loads of stuff and cute baby things for our baby?" Danny couldn't hide his wide smile every time we spoke about the baby. "Awww! that's so cute, that will be amazing! But we don't know the sex?" I laughed and put our empty bowls in the dishwasher. There was a silent moment before Danny spoke, "I don't care  that we said we'd have a surprise because I need to know if I'm having a beautiful son or a beautiful daughter" he stood up and began dialling the hospital's number, I didn't object because I agreed. I wanna decorate the nursery and make it perfect before the baby is born, I only have 3 months left. "okay thanks" Danny replied to the doctor, he had a huge grin on his face as he screamed, "Baby girl!!" I clapped my hands together as Danny lifted me off the ground and span me round in excitement, I knew he secretly wanted a girl. "and we shop!" I laughed and ran to the front door, hand in hand with Danny we walked to the car and started to drive to a baby store. "I can't way to see my baby girl" I said trying not to cry, "if she is anything like her mother, she'll be beautiful, amazing and a pretty funny girl" he smiled and kissed my hand. We arrived at the store and picked out a crib, loads of baby clothes, a light with zoo animals on it and a stroller. All of the items added up to 1000$ and as normal Danny wouldn't allow a penny of my money to be spent, we drove back home and Danny unloaded all of the boxes to the bedroom upstairs for the baby. "I'm gonna paint the walls pink, so just go and take a bath or something" he said trying to get me out of the room, "okay! okay! I'm going!" I laughed and headed for the bathroom, I relaxed in the hot bath for a few hours. "It's done!" I heard Danny call from the nursery, "One second" I shouted and put my leggings and jumper on, I made my way to Danny. He was standing outside of the door, shut you eyes" he ordered and covered his hands over my bright blue eyes, "Danny" I laughed at his bossiness. He guided me inside the room and stopped inside the middle as he took his hands away, revealing the most beautiful room I've ever seen. The white crib was underneath the window against the pink walls, it was filled with cuddly toys and pink polka dot blankets. I gasped with excitement when I noticed a white chest of draws which had picture frames filled with me and Danny and cute decoration. I opened the top draw and saw boxes full of baby items and the second draw was stuffed with clothes and baby grows. "When did you get all this?" I smiled at Danny, he laughed and replied "I've known the sex all week and have been shopping secretly" he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room leaving me to smile at every little detail he added.