17

Jade's POV:

"baby" i whispered into Danny's cute ear, he fluttered his eyelashes and woke, look at me he smiled, "good mourning beautiful" he spoke and pulled me in for a kiss. "you better get up for school" i chuckled and finished brushing my hair. "im staying off today... im sick" he lied and faked a small cough. "liar! please, you can't leave me all alone" i wined and attempted to drag him out of bed. "I really am sick, i wouldn't leave you otherwise" he blinked. Why is he acting so weird? "Ok then. bye" i said rudely and marched out of the house, making sure i slammed the door behind me. Its his fault for ditching me! i thought while i forced myself to go to school, Danny has came to school everyday for 4 months now, ever since i came out the hospital. This is the only day he has missed so i guess i'll have to accept he is off school today. The day we met i knew he would be there when i needed someone, i still cant believe Danny has been by my side for almost one year, i love him so much. My school day seemed to go slower than usual i guess because my boyfriend wasn't making jokes or holding me like normal. Finally, when the bell rang i practically sprinted home to see Danny, 8 hours and i missed him like crazy. I eventually made it home i noticed there was a note on the kitchen counter when i went to make a orange juice. the pink piece of heart shaped paper read; "baby, go to our room and there is a box, put on what is inside and be ready to go for 7. see you later. Danny" i couldn't get to my bedroom fast enough to see what he had bought me, i walked into the room and saw a pink, glittery box. I slowly lifted the lid as my heart skipped a beat. It was a red, lace, tight dress which fell to the floor. The sleeves were tight and lace also, i had to try this on! I rushed into the shower and sang along to Justin Bieber while washing my hair, afterwards i applied a full face of makeup and curled my long hair. I glanced at the clock on my phone and saw it was 6:30pm, i better hurry! The dress slipped onto my body perfectly, it was beautiful. i smiled at myself in the mirror and couldn't wait to see my prince, i walked back over to the empty box and noticed another note; "look underneath the bed princess" i imagined Danny smiling as he wrote these romantic notes for me. i bent down and reached for the Jimmy Choo box that was hidden in the middle of the bed. i lifted the lid of the beautiful box and saw gold, strappy high heels. They were amazing. I quickly put them on, realizing the time 7:00pm. I jumped when the loud door bell rang, so i carefully stepped down the wooden stairs and opened the huge front door. "hello, jade?" he chirped and shook my hand, it was a man in a black suit and i looked behind him and saw a white porsche, "yeah... urm.. yeah that's me" i blushed and took his hand as he guided me to get into the stunning car. He sat round into the drivers seat and made sure i was strapped in. "so where are we going?" i asked nervously, "Mr Edge has demanded that i shall not say one word" he smiled and began the journey to wherever we were heading.

Dannys POV:

"your guest has arrived" the waiter spoke to me as he brought over my beautiful girl. She looked amazing, curly hair and the stunning gown i had bought her. "good evening princess" i smiled and stood up to hug her, she glanced down at the black suit i was wearing, she took her seat and waited for me to do the same before speaking. "Danny! i love you so freaking much but what the hell is going on!" she laughed, lightly slapping my arm making me chuckle. "okay, i guess you deserve an answer so here goes.." she nervously laughed and took a sip of the wine i poured for her, "you are the only one for me, i love you with every single piece of my heart. You, jade are the girl of my dreams and i cannot spend another day without you, this year has been the best time of my life and i know you'll be there no matter what. I love you jade" i smiled pulling out the box from my pocket and getting down on one knee, "will you marry me" i winked and noticed the whole restaurant was silent. Jade began to cry and shouted out "i will Danny! I love you so much of course i will" she beamed and jumped off her seat and kissed me passionately while the audience of people watching us cheered and clapped. Me and the most beautiful girl in the whole world are engaged.