02. Lost

My legs feel heavy. Like tons of stone are attached on my feet. I wear my robe and put the hood on my head. I just need to be caution around me. I spattered across the forest, to a place where I'm not sure. I'm walking aimlessly.

I lost my home. My family, the people I love and even my best friend. For the first time I feel hopeless again. Suga saved me during our childhood times. But I couldn't return the favour. I can feel my eyes start to formed a warm tears as it stream down my cheeks.

I keep blaming myself for being so useless and powerless. Why am I so useless? The words won't leave my mind. It was attached to my brain like hot glue. I stopped walking. I look around me, endless forest filled my vision.

Where am I?

The thought never leave when the forest is what I can only see. My mind screams for help. I wandered around this silent forest for 2 days. I haven't eat anything, or even drink. I always wonder how far my city is from the others.

After long day of wandering and searching for exit, I heard voices and noises. I walked towards the voices, slowly, an image of an alive city was revealed in front of me. A city! I quickly walked down to the road, watching my steps and tried not to fall down on my knees.

The city is lively with the laughters and the noise of the footsteps that belong to the kids that are running around. It reminds me of my city. Before it was gone.

I look around, none of them noticed me as they are busy with their works and time. Even though this city looks like mine, but the feelings is far away from it. I pulled the hood to covers my face. I don't know the people here, nor they know me. What would happen if I show them my eyes that are different from theirs? A total chaos.

I tried to make my existence as invisible as I could. While I was looking around, a lady in her early thirty patted my shoulder. "Can I help you, young lady?" She greeted me with a smile. It feels like forever since someone smile at me. "Um, I am new here. I am lost, I guess." I look at the ground, not wanting to make an eye contact with the lady standing before me. My sweats make its way down my forehead as I swipe it with the front hand of mine.

"Are you okay?" She bend down to look at my face. "Do you want some food? Are you hungry? I can bring you to my home. Supplies are there for you." She smile. She keeps inviting me to her home that I have no courage to turn the offer down.

"Home, sweet home." She mumbled as she step up to the tiny stairs and open the door. It opens wide and she invited me in. "Pardon me." She walks to the kitchen, telling me to sit on the comfy green sofa of hers. "Is milk okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine. Thank you." I said. She made her way towards me, holding to a tray that has a cup of milk on it. She puts it on the black coffee table in front of me. "So, where do you come from?" Fixing her long milky coloured dress before she sits down, she looks at me. I hesitate for a while about her question.

Fighting with my own thoughts, I wonder if I should tell her my city's name. After few minutes of silence and patient of the lady, I sighed. "I'm from the tulips city."

"Ah, I headed there before. It's a beautiful city indeed. I love the flowers. It makes the city even lively." She sets the tray on the table. "Is the flowers still blooming?" She smile, then she added how she likes the tulips that are in different types of colours.

"The tulips city.. is gone."

The lady's shocked by my silent statement. "G-gone? What do you mean?". The images of my city, the people greeting me every day, the voice of my best friend and the smile of my mom invaded my mind. Tears flowing out from my eyes and landed on the table like cloudy clouds letting out waters.

The lady seems confused by my sudden cry, she patted me on the back. "It was.. attacked."

"By who?"

"..The people in dark armor,". The lady cupped her mouth with her hand. "Dark peace?" The fear and shock showed on her eyes. I nodded, weak. "They are.. gone," I said. "I'm the only survivor." The lady lost her words as she looks down on the ground, placing her hands on her laps. "I'm sorry for your loss."

I shake my head. "I'm Amanda. You can call me that." She smile again. "Thanks, Amanda. I'm Althea. Althea Kim." She nods. "I see. It's a pretty name. But why are you wearing the hood?" My heart beats fast. I know she's a nice person, but I don't know if I can tell her about my eyes. "Amanda, promise me you won't freak out."

"Yeah, sure." She nods her head. I hold the hood and slowly pulled it backwards. "I have rare eyes colour." I look at her with my aqua coloured lens. "Your eyes." She looks at it. But not with fear, but her eyes are filled with amaze instead. "You're not.. scared?"

"Why would I, dear? It's so beautiful. Remind me of diamonds."

Then, again, I cried. I'm being such a crybaby today and I hate it. She leans in and hug me, "You've been facing a lot of difficulties, dear. Want a shoulder to lean on?" I finally cry a lot after all those times of torture. In the arm of this lady.

Mom, Dad, Suga and tulipians, I found a very nice lady that treats me indifferently even though my eyes colour are different. At least my long journey will feel less longer now.

---

a/n: Hey guys! I hope you guys like this story so far. Vote and comment down your thoughts or whatever you're feeling right now xD I would like to read it x)

Follow my twitter! Just type 'Bobohujuliet' and tweet to me anytime! Thank you.