15. Prince Taehyung

"Thea! Wake up." I heard voices calling for my name, waking me up from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes, lazy as I slowly turned to my side and looked at the blurry figure in front of me. I knew right away it's Amanda. "Is something matter?"

She gives me a small smirk before saying, "You've been sleeping while smiling, do you know that?". She opens the curtain and let the sunlight enters the room, filling the whole room with its warm light. "Did I?"

"Yes, you did little missy." She said, resting her hands on her waist. "Did something nice happened to you?" She questioned, her smile can be seen as it becomes wider. "Well, I shouldn't have ask that, do I? Ah," She clicked her fingers as if something has reminded her. Questioning her sudden action, I tilted my head to the side.

She pointed her finger at the clock hanging on the wall, "It's seven in the morning. Don't you have to be at the King's office at eight?" 

I looked at her, listening to her question, my brain starts becoming clearer and the next moment I know is that I was rushing myself to get ready. 'The King will be mad', my head says. Thank goodness I've made it in time thanks to Amanda who helped me.

As soon as I reached the palace, the guards bowed down and greeted me in unison. It doesn't feel weird to me lately. "There you are!" I could hear someone shouted from the big wooden door of the palace, knowing the owner of the voice is Prince Baekhyun. "How's your day?" I asked, as we walked along the path towards the King's office.

"Okay, I assume. I thought you've forgotten about meeting at His Majesty's office today. Or did you?" He narrowed his eyes, smiling as if he knows what happened back then at my home. "I assume you can say it that way, Your Highness." I chuckled. "So, how's your sleep last night?" He questioned. Some of the guards who are standing on guard by the corridors bowed as we passed by.

"It was okay. But I did have trouble sleeping because of a certain someone."

"Certain someone? Who might that be?" He rubbed his chin, his eyes looked upwards as he thinks. We reached the King's office sooner than we had expected, but we stopped in front of the door for a couple of minute. "It's you, Your Highness." I smiled, knocked on the door afterwards before entering the office following His Majesty's order.

"Greetings, Your Majesty." I curtsied, giving him my best smile. "It's nice to see you again, Lady Althea." He stands up from behind his table as he invited me to have a seat on one of his chair. He saw Baekhyun followed after me, bringing smile to his face. "Hello there, my lovely little brother."

"Glad to meet you, my old brother of mine." He smiled as he takes a seat. The maids are preparing tea cups and jugs that has the patterns of flowers carved on it on the table, then I've noticed there's one extra tea cup that are empty for the moment. "I assume that's the cup for the Prince that is coming today." I mumbled but was heard by His Majesty as I heard he chuckled before answering, "Yes, Lady."

"Are you curious about how he's like, Lady?" His Majesty asked as he looked at me. "A little bit, Your Majesty."

The door was knocked, and the voice of a woman said from outside, "Prince Taehyung is here, Your Majesty."

"Let him in." His Majesty said and a moment later the door was opened and revealed a guy, wearing his attire elegantly as he bowed, greeting the King before introducing himself. The King invited him to sits on the empty chair and the maid began to prepared for his cup, filling the cup with the warm tea.

He thanked the King, smiled at Baekhyun before he finally turned to look at me. "Lady Althea?" He asked. "Yes, it's an honor to meet you, Your Highness." I slightly bowed with my head and he laughed. "It should be me who say that, Lady. It's an honor to meet you."