16. The word starts with H

"Lady Thea!" Someone called me from behind, making me stopped in my track. She bowed before introducing herself as Soohyun. She wears the same uniform as me, except that her uniform has blue lace while mine is red, showing that she's my junior. "Is something matter?" I asked her, she's looking frustrated before she asked, "Lady Shinhye requested to meet you."

"Pardon?" I looked at her, confused. Lady Shinhye?

----

 "Ah, are you Lady Althea?" Lady Shinhye greets me with a wide smile. I introduced myself before standing next to her as she called me to get closer. "Do you know how to handle herbs?" She looked at the herbs in front of her. Taking a look at the herbs, I nodded my head. "I do know some of them since I'm interested in them before. Is something matter?"

"I'm thinking of appointing someone to be the herbalist."

"May I ask who's herbalist?"

"To the Royal Family. But I still haven't found the candidates for this position. Ah, can you pointed out the name of the herbs for me?" She looked at me, smiling. I couldn't refuse her request and ended up naming the herbs for her.

---

Sitting on the garden's bench, I lightly punch my shoulder and let out a sigh. The endless works make my shoulder feel sore and tired. As the silence filled the garden, a voice breaks it. "May I help you, Ma'am?", the voice said. Searching for the source of the mysterious voice, it called my name and told me to look up at a tree. 

I did and saw Baekhyun leaning his back against the tree on one of the strong looking branch. "What are you doing there? It's dangerous!" Standing up from my seat, I called out for him and told him to come down. He crossed his legs as he looked down on me, smiling. "Are you worrying for me?"

"I am, Your Highness. Anyone would. Now, come down!"

"I'm afraid I don't know the way to go down on the ground. Mind if you help me?" He smile. "How am I going to help you? I am not strong enough to catch you from down here, Your Highness!" He nodded at my words.

"Ah," He stopped. "I think I know how you can help me."

"How?" I asked. He looked down before smiling. "You have to spread out your hand to the front." He said as he showed me. I did as what he has told me, asking him whether I did it correctly. He nodded his head and asked for a moment. He stands up from his position and the next moment, he jumped. 

Panicked, I called out his name and he landed safe and sound on the ground. "I thought you're going to break your leg--!" I shouted but he quickly wrapped his arms around me. Leaving me flustered, he chuckled. "You've underestimated my abilities, young lady." He said. "And thanks for worrying." He added before he breaks the hug.

"Ah, I apologized."

He shakes his head before saying, "I think I should be the one apologizing, for that," He pointed at the tree. "And for hugging you without your consent." He smile. "I should get going now or Chanyeol will search for me again."

"For escaping from the paperworks?"

He looked at me before smiling widely, "Yes." He patted my head softly, looking at my eyes. "Let's meet again." He said, before excusing himself. I stand there, looking as his figure faded away into the distance. I looked up the tree and recalled the hug he gave me. Embarrassed, I ran back into my workplace.

"That prince never fails to surprises me."

---

Baekhyun's POV

I ran back to my office, trying my best to be unheard but unfortunately, things won't happen the way I want it to be. Chanyeol caught me when I was about to enter my room. "Where have you gone, Your Highness?" My aide asked, crossing his arms as he looks at me. "I went to get some fresh air."