09. We meet again

The clock ticks. I look at my watch. 7.58 in the morning. Fixing my clothes, I waited for someone to come. When the clock strike 8 o'clock in the morning, I could hear someone knocks on my door. "Name." I said.

"Sir Knight Chanyeol, Your Highness." He answered. I knew it would be him since he never comes late. I walked towards the door and opened it, revealed Chanyeol who's in his knight uniform. "Look who's well-prepared?" I smile at his tidy appearance. He nodded in return.

"His Majesty, King Daehyun has ordered us to go now." Chanyeol reported. I look at him, my face showed blank expression. "Do you have to be formal with me in the palace, Sir Yoda?" I walked passed him and let him close the door. Not being spoiled but he would be uncomfortable if I close the door myself, even if I did it all the time.

"You won't know who's spying on us, Your Highness." He stated. We proceed to the town like usual, riding horses and trying to keep our identity hidden like what the King has commanded us. I don't bring lots of guards with me to make that more successful. Keep myself hidden.

"Do you have any idea where is this flower store is, Chanyeol?" I asked, my eyes searching for the flower store mentioned by the King. "No idea, Your Highness. The previous knight does." He said.

"Do you know your face attracting the crowd?" I asked Chanyeol as I noticed the girls looking at our direction. "You are included, Sir."

"Then, let's quickly search for the florist and hide."

We did like we planned and search for the store fast. And after a few minutes of searching for the store, we finally found the Song's flower store. We tie our horses in the stable. We entered the store and introduced ourselves after we called for the owner.

"I'm Song Jihyo, the owner of the store." The lady in her thirties introduced herself. Chanyeol gave her the envelope from the King as I explained to her the situations. "Ah, so that's why you are here. It's a surprise that the prince himself comes and send me this envelope. Thank you for your hard work." She smile.

"Would you like some tea? I just got it from my brother. It's fresh so I hope you could spend some time here, drinking tea and chilling." She raised her shoulders and dropped them again. "Sure, I would love to have some tea." I poked Chanyeol with my elbow, signalling him to agree. Chanyeol nodded and she told us to have a seat while she prepared the tea.

"This store filled with the smell of flowers. Calming, right?" I said to Chanyeol who's looking at the lively atmosphere outside. "Not a bad idea to stop and drink some tea, yes?" I smile at him. I could see he rolled his eyes at me.

"Come on. She said the tea is fresh from her brother's garden. It won't hurt to have some, Sir Yoda." I put my elbow on the table and rest my cheek on my knuckles. "I heard you, Your Highness. So stop calling me Sir Yoda."

"But I like that code name, though." I smile.

"Sorry for the wait." I heard a light voice said from behind. It feels like it didn't belong to the owner from just now. "No, it's okay--" I said and looked up to see a familiar face. "Your Highness?" She said, she stopped in her track and looked at me, rather shocked.

"Ah yes. Hello, we meet again."

---

"Thea." Jihyo called me from behind while I was washing the glasses from the tea we have. Her brother sent us some, or maybe more than enough tea to us this morning. And she brew it for me to taste on it. "Yes, miss?" I stopped and turned around to look at her.

She took out the cups from the cabinet and prepared tea in the teapot. "Can you serve this tea to the two gentlemen that are sitting outside? They've came a long way to our store. I feel terrible not letting them taste this wonderful tea." She explained.