Chapter Two

Leonardo's side

I sighed and clutched the red roses closer to my chest. I need to apoligize. What I did was ridiculous. I'm sure Blake will be thrilled to find out I brought her some pizza I had a coom freshly made. As I was walking, I kept thinking of what I should say, "I should start off with 'Cecilia, I want to talk'. No, to upfront. I should say 'Good morning Cecilia! You look beautiful as ever', oh my god I'm practically begging her to shoot me."

I had a few people look at me as if I was crazy. Myumu gave a meow and I said, "What is it my precious Myumu?"

I realized I must have passed the bar and I turned around and when I got where it was supposed to be, it wasn't there. What? I looked around to spot one of my officers.

"You there! Come here!"

The officer rushed over and said, "Yes sir?"

"There was a bar right here. Where did it go?"

"Well, those Sirius Pirates were here. We saw them come out and after everyone was gone, the woman and her daughter came out. We saw them with the Sirius. They were traitors! We burned down the bar. The flower shop we burned also. We went under order."

"Where is Cecilia? Where is Blake?"

"The Sirius took them sir."

"Wait! Underorder? Who authorized it? And why didn't you go after them?"

I was angered. The soldier looked caught off guard and said, "You did sir. Before we could get on the ship they were gone."

"I NEVER ONCE SAID THAT!"

I took a breath and composed myself back, "Officer, I want you to gather a few good men and meet me back at my ship. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

I walked to my ship and when we were finally setting off, all I could think about was Blake and Cecilia. I hoped the Sirius wasn't doing anything bad to them.

Blake's side

I scattered back and hit the pole. Ouch! I looked at Russell who was shaking his head.

"Blake, you suck at fighting. Come on, let's try it again."

Bish! What the hell did I see in this arrogant, pompous, hot, god-like-holy! Snap out of it! I shook my head and ready to start fighting with my sword again when I heard, "Hey! Chow time everyone!"

"Food!"

Russell and I looked at one another. We both had said food. I smelt the air and broke out into a run as I yelled, "Pizza!"

"What the hell is wrong with this chick, " I could hear Ed say.

When I reached the dining room I saw mom and she looked tired. But, she put a smile on her face when she saw me, "I talked Nate into making pizza. We're cooking buddies."

"Your buddies with Nate, " Eduardo walked in with the others.

"She's just help in the kitchen, " Nate said.

"Careful Cap, Nate might make a move, " Russell teased.

"Cool it blondie before I have to teach you another lesson, " Mom threatened.

I giggled. Russell was certainly not on my mother's good side. He better prey she don't feed him to the sharks. Everyone sat down and when mom pulled out her chair, Morgan I saw pulled her into his lap. She let out a yelp and then glared at Morgan who was smiling. Ah man, he's screwed.