Chapter Seven

A/N: What Blake and I wear into town is that pic!

Blake's side

Hmm? My eyes slowly opened. My head rolled from side to side. Where was I? My vision was hazy. God, my arm is hurting. My vision was obscured and I blinked several times. Finally it cleared and I realized where I was. Why am I in the infirmary? I sat up and raised my arms to streatch, but pain in my left arm stopped me. What the? I looked to see it was bandaged. Why? Then I remembered, I got shot.

"Blake. Hold on. I'm coming fer ya."

Russell? I looked to my left side and saw Russell was on his knees and rested his head on my thigh. He was asleep. His hair was messed up. I giggled. He looked so cute. Ever so gently I ran my hand through his hair. It was so...FLUFFY! Suddenly his eyes shot awake and he blusher when he realized what position he was in. I giggled.

"Ya okay? You scared the shit out of us. Especially your mom."

"I'm fine. Did anyone else get hurt?"

"No. We're stronger than the Navy. They may have apprehended us very few times, but we always escaped, " Russell said.

"Is it scary getting apprehended by the Navy. I mean, I've seen them get many. I remember when I was young, mom and I were walking when Navy men almost knocked us over. I saw a guy get taken by them. I was scared, " I said.

"The first time I was handled by the Navy, all I thought was I had to get away. I was going into town and Navy men recognized me. I yelled loud and tried to fight them off. Later when I was in jail I was coming down from my adrenaline rush. All of a sudden, I saw Captain. He laughed and he said, 'I like your energy boy. Be apart of my crew'. I told him, 'only if you get me to meet the Legendary two-sworded fencer'. He laughed and said, 'you got it boy'."

Russell. I was amazed. Suddenly, I was looking deep into his forest green eyes. Our faces edged closer to one another until a loud snore erupted and we pulled apart. I looked and I almost laughed. Morgan was sitting up against the wall and he had my mother on his lap. He held her close. They were so cute. When will they just admit to one another they like each other? I looked to Russell who said, "I'll be back."

I nodded and before we knew it, the crew came in and they were amazed and I said, "God, wish we had something to save this moment."

Though, they woke up soon and mom scampered away off Morgan. Mom held her head and said, "Oh god, my head hurts. Morgan, I hate you."

"Love, you couldn't possibly hate me. That kiss we shared last night was so passionate, " Morgan said with a sly smile.

I scrunched up my face and said, "Eww! Blake don't wanna hear it!"

"Morgan! Even drunk there was no way in hell I would have kissed you, " mom yelled embarrassed.

"Then do you want to explain why I still remember the feel of your hand gliding down my chest and ever so gently but firmly grasping my-"

"Oh god! Blake don't wanna hear! Shut up! Russ make 'em shut it, " I cried.

"Morgan! Have you no shame?! Jesus! Just shut up! There was definitely no way I even did that, " mom hollered.

"Then how do you explain why I'm in pain down there, " Morgan asked.

Everyone was laughing including myself and mom said, "Not my fault you haven't gotten laid."

"Oh, " we all hollered.

"Blake, how are you feeling, " mom asked me turning to me.

"I'm better. Feeling quite entertained, " I said with a chuckle.