Chapter Sixteen

Cecilia side

     I sighed as I was tied and was made to sit on a little hill. I was extremely tired, but something just felt off. I let out a sigh. I missed the guys. I missed my daughter. And I missed Morgan. I smirked, "Well, I'm not letting you out easy then."

     "Cecilia, are you ready to see everyone fall," Anchor said.

     "The Pirate King will fall and everyone will die or surrender," Buccaneer said with a merciless smile.

     I glared and said, "Be aware their going to be pissed off."

Russells side

I hugged Blake close to me letting her bury her head in my chest. I had never seen captain so silent or non responsive. He had already looked through the scope and he said, "Blake I don't want you going on that island. Thompson you can stay with your daughter. If someone else would like to stay then please do."

     "No! I don't want to stay! I want to make Buccaneer and Anchor pay, " Blake cried.

     "Blake, don't go on that island unless you can handle it. I know your upset because you saw what happened with your mom but she's alive and standing. We're getting her out of there and destroying Buccaneer. Everything will be fine."

     Blake nodded and we all ready. Angel was going with us as well. She had made this potion and it would take him down. But we would have to distract him. I was anxious as we started rowing. Blake, myself, Eduardo, and Angel were in one boat while the others were in a different one. When we reached the island we came to this cave opening and Captain stood up in front. As my hot girlfriend would say, shits about to get real bish.

Morgan's side

I looked around the cave signaling the others to stop and I said, "Anchor!  Buccaneer! Come out here!"

     A cold laughter sounded and I heard, "Well, Pirate King Morgan. Welcome."

      I looked up to see Anchor and Buccaneer appear.  I couldn't help myself, but look behind them to see if I could see Cecilia.

     "Alright you sea slugs! Where's my mother," Blake says coming right next to me.

      "Attitude like her mother. You know Blake, your mother is so bad to you. Telling you lies, keeping you locked up, trying to separate you-"

     Blake was turning red as she hollered, "My mother only did that to protect me! Sure I was mad, but guess what I got over it!"

     I rested a hand on her shoulder and said, "Give us back Cecilia and you can fight me."

     "Are you sure you want her back. She might be a little broken," Buccaneer said cruely.

     "Drop it sea slug. Give meh my wife back," Thompson said angry.

     They glared and Anchor turned and went back on the high cliff they stood and then returned. Cecilia. My heart shattered.

     "Mom, " Blake sobbed.

     I held Blake back and Russell took her.

     "One of you only gets to come up to her, " Buccaneer said.

     "I'll do it," I volunteered.

     I made my way up there and when I got closer to Cecilia I could see her more clearly. They beat her and badly. She smiled sadly and said, "Hey Morgan. For once you do not reek of alcohol."

     I chuckled and helped her up. I cut her hands and ankles free and helped her stand. I looked to Anchor and Buccaneer and spoke, "After I get her back to the crew, we fight. But, first Buccaneer.  I think you should know raiser quart!"

     I pulled out the potion and flicked it on Buccaneer who screamed and I ran down with Cecilia and when we reached the bottom a scream errupted, "You brought this on yourself Morgan!  You will pay!"

     "Morgan! Watch out!"

     I looked and I was knocked out of the way. I looked to see Cecilia and she smiled. She held her side and I raised up and grabbed a sword from a nearby grave who I knew it belonged to, "Brother. Help me. SISRIUS! ATTACK!"

     Everyone rushed in and Cecilia and even joined. She got her whip back and fought. I saw Blake throwing daggers and it hit everyone. She was angry I could tell. Russell fought by her side. Eduardo and Angel who pulled out guns and hit their targets. I smiled a little and I ran up to face Anchor knocking soldiers out of the way with each hit and thrust of my sword. I looked to see Chris fighting hand to hand and Yuki covered him with a fan it looked like. Thomas was with her. Nathan was swinging the sickle and chain and Aria covered his back with a knife and a little hand to hand combat. Brother, this is a great crew.

     "Morgan! Quit day dreaming dammit! I didn't take that bullet for you to die," Cecilia hollered at me covering me with her whip.

     I smiled at her and now we stood face to face with Anchor. He was glaring harshly and I said, "You'll get wrinkles if you keep that up."

     "I hate you Pirate King and I hate you blonde!"

     "And we hate you," Cecilia said.

     With Cecilia we started fighting Anchor and she said, "This is for breaking up my family!"

       I pulled out my other sword and finally we seem to tire Anchor out and I dropped back letting Cecilia finish the battle. This was her fight. Thompson I hadn't seen, but he was behind Anchor suddenly and a sword produced through his chest and that was the end of Anchor. Cecilia cried out and dropped to the ground holding her side.

     "Shit! Cecilia! Are you alright," I dropped down by her and Thompson did as well.

     Tears rolled out of her eyes and she said, "He's finally dead. Now there both dead. Everyone can be at peace now. Thompson,  do right by Blake."

     "Hey! Don't you dare die! Blake needs you more than she needs me," Thompson said.

     "Mom! Mommy!"

     "Hey Blake."

Blakes side

I rushed to mom's side straight after the victory and we all rushed the cliff like hill. Mom laid on the ground and I was now down next to her and taking her hand in mine. Tears went down my face.  She took the other hand and wiped my tears, "Mommy please don't leave me. You can't leave me."

     "Blake, be a good girl and do what you need to do. Do what's right."

     "Mommy! No! Stay please!"

     "Please Cecilia,  I love you with all my heart. Don't leave Blake and I," dad said.

     Mom smiled and said, "Be a good girl Blake I love you."

     She looked over at Morgan and said, "I should have said this a long time ago. I love you Morgan. Thompson, you'll always have a place in my heart."

     Mom's eyes closed and I screamed and sobbed. Mom!

     "Christopher! Quick everyone to the ship," captain yelled.

      I looked to captain who held my mother and he said, "We're not losing her!"

A/N: Will I survive? Dun dun dun! Find out!! Cliffhanger!