Chapter Nine

A/N: Oreo-chan now joined the party in this chap!

Blake's side

Aria and I were sitting in my room catching up. Russell was out about the ship. Mom and Morgan were talking.

"So for real? You mean all this started because my brother was an ass and broke Aunt Cecilia heart then started all this crap up? He made you guys move away?"

"Mom didn't deem it safe anymore and she really didn't want to leave. But we had to leave. I missed you Aria!"

I hugged Aria and she said, "So, update me on what goes on here. How long have you been on here?"

"Well, okay, you know Russell. We're together!"

Aria and I squeal like young girls. And she said, "So, this is your room?"

"Yes but this was Russells but it's ours, " I say excited.

Let's say Aria and and I acted like school girls for a long time. The door was knocked on and Aria and I still giggled, "Hey, Blake it's Russell. Captain says bring your friend to his room. Cecilia is in there as well. The others are up on deck. I'll see you."

"Russ! Walk us, " I flew up from the bed and opened the door to see Russ and Nate.

"Alright. Come on you two. Nate I'll meet you and the others up on deck."

"No you don't Nate! Walk with Aria! Russell will walk with meh! You walk with Arai!"

I look to Aria who blushed and Nate said, "Come on Aria."

The four of us talked and we came to Captain Morgan and mom's room. Russ and Nate wished us good luck and they left. I said, "I wonder what mom wants. I'm so tired and hungry."

"Me too. I hope Aunt Cecilia won't be mad. Especially your Captain," Aria said worried.

I laughed and said, "Captain get mad? The only one who's mad is mom because Captain is crazy for her. Cap is easy going. So whatever Leo told you just knock it out of your head. He's a great man, " I smiled.

"Okay. Man I'm nervous, I'm more nervous than that time that Aunt Cecilia had to come and get us because you and I did something."

We laughed and I knocked on the door, "Come in."

"Hey Cap - oh my god!"

"Is this a bad time Aunt Cecilia. I had no idea you were in love with the Pirate King, " Aria said giggling.

Captain Morgan was shirtless and had mom pinned to the bed and I saw she was pissed off. Though, Morgan was soon on the floor grunting in pain. The reason, mom kicked him where the sun don't shine. Mom raised up and got off the bed and with a good smile she said, "Sorry girls. And no Aria, the Pirate King and I are not together. It's so good to see you. But, what's going on? Why did you?"

"Aunt Cecilia, Leo was visiting me and started talking. One of his men came in saying they saw Blake and Russell. I snuck our looking for someone of the Sirius. I didn't want those idiots laying hands on you two. So I ran into Nate and Eduardo. I explained and we found the others. I didn't want any of you in jail."

"That was very brave of you Aria. I appreciate what you have done but you've put yourself in a very dangerous situation. We can't turn back now but, we need to give you back to your brother. I wouldn't want you getting hurt and kidnapped by others, " Morgan said somehow standing.

"I will arrange a meeting with Leo and make him cooperate," Mom said.

"But! Mom, Captain! Please let Aria stay here! I mean all your doing is sending here back, one of those Navy men could throw her in jail and just because Leo's close to the top doesn't mean he'll be able to protect her, " I said.