Chapter Twelve

Russells side

     Blake and her father talked all day. It was mid afternoon. Blake was everything like her father. I noticed though Captain was acting weird. He was locked up in his room. I remember when he told Blake finally that Cecilia dissapeared. Was Captain really falling for Cecilia. Thompson laughed and said, "Blake, do you want to know how I knew your mother was gonna be mine. After she poured meh own drink on meh! Your mother was a fire cracker! She ran the ship by my side and never once did she fail to amaze me! Your so much like her! What's it been like on here?"

     Blake smiled and said, "Russell! I know your looking over here! Get your cute ass over here and hug meh!"

     Shit! She caught me staring. I could hear the guys chuckling and I went and wrapped my arms around Blake as she continued, "Mom didn't want me getting into a relationship on here. But, finally she let Russell and I be together."

     Thompson laughed and said, "I understand. It can be dangerous you know. But, you and Russell fit well together. I'm happy for you two. When I break free from whatever gas happened, I'm taking you and your mom away."

     "What about Russell, " Blake asked.

     Ain't no way in hell am I leaving Blake. I'll fight her dad! Thompson smiled and said, "I'm thinking."

     "You know Thompson, there apart of my crew. You would have to negotiate with me, " Captain Morgan said suddenly appearing.

       I looked between Captain and Thompson. I saw sparks flying and Thompson said, "Really now Morgan? Is this really going to happen?"

     "I don't know. Is it Thompson?"

     "Bish please. She's mine, not yours."

     "Whoa, shit just got serious, " Blake mumbled.

      Thompson laughed and said, "I can't believe the day has gone by so fast. I must be-"

      "Just like an obedient dog, " a cruel voice said.

     "Anchor. It's been a while. I see your still as ugly as your older brother Buccaneer, " Captain said.

     A man with short spiked black hair stood on a ship about as large as ours laughed and said, "Morgan. Or should I say Morgan's little brother. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your loss. Today I feel generous so, Thompson, stay with them for awhile. I'll be back for you later on. Don't do anything. Ah, is that your daughter?"

     I put Blake behind me and Thompson stood on the either side of me, "Leave her out of this. She never hurt you. Neither did Cecilia. The funny part is, I still don't know why I pissed you off!"

     "You broke our agreement. When you deal for me, you do it till the very end. Never have relationships/marriage."

     "Don't you think I remember? I didn't mean to fall in love. I want out of this Anchor!"

     Anchor narrowed his eyes and said, "You'll really pay now Alexis Thompson. By the way, Blake was it? I remember meeting your mother while she was pregnant. You were a kicker you know."

     "You son of a-"

     I held Thompson back and I saw Captain step up. He had a dark look on his face as he said, "It's time for you to leave."

     "What a dark face. I am impressed. Cecilia must have you tightly wrapped around her finger, " Anchor smirked.

     Captain was about to open her mouth when Blake shout out from behind me and she yelled, "Don't you dare talk about meh mother like that! You ugly bish wanna be pirate!"