Chapter Ten

Morgan's side

When we had just arrived on the ship. That piercing scream filled the air and before I knew it, I was running. I kicked open my bedroom door and I found Cecilia thrashing. Her face was contorted in pain.

"Mommy?"

I looked and saw everyone stood there, "Russell, keep Blake out! Eduardo! Get us out of here! Everyone go!"

"Mom?! Mom?!"

I hitched my coat and hat and hugged Cecilia close. She squirmed and said, "NO! Let them go!"

She screamed and I called, " Cecilia! Wake up! Please!"

"Thompson! Blake! No!"

I froze. That name. Thompson. Why is that so familiar. Wait, could it be?

*Flashback*

I stood waiting, ready for this deal to be done with. Finally u saw him in sight and he said, " About time I found you! Sorry it took so long, this place is still so huge."

Alexis Thompson, a tall man with messy brunette hair, pale skin, and dark brown eyes. He was a captain that had run ins with my brother. I met him by my brother Morgan. I grit my teeth and said, " You better have that money. Wait, why all of a sudden are you so damn happy?"

The man preferred to be called Thompson. He smile got bigger and he said, "I'm so glad you asked! I met the one finally and can't get her out of meh mind! I plan to take her away from that bar. Cecilia us her nane, but she'll become Mrs. Cecilia Thompson!"

*Flashback ends*

No way. I have to know!

"CECILIA!"

Her eyes shit open and she hit me. We were fighting. What was she doing?

"Cecilia! Please! It's Morgan! Your Captain! Stop!"

The dangerous look in her eyes vanished and the look that crossed her face was pure terror. Cecilia dropped to her knees and started crying.

"Cecilia, what's going on? Who is Thompson?"

She looked up at me pain filled her eyes but she shook her tears away and grabbed my hands and said, " You can't tell anyone. Captain Alexis Thompson. A.k.a Blake's father."

I couldn't say anything.

Blake's side

An hour had passed and nothing happened. Yuki decided to room with Thomas. I kept looking at the door that lead down to the bed chambers thinking mom and Captain Morgan were going to walk through that door bickering but, that didn't happen.

"I'm sure Aunt Cecilia is fine Blake," Aria said from the left side of me while Yuki said on my right, " She's a tough woman. Not even the Navy could stop her."

I chuckled. When I was little, I remember mom crying at night when she thought I was asleep. I always went and hugged her. Trying to ease whatever pain was there. It was only short periods when it happened. I never knew what made her sad. Captain and mom never did come out. I cried myself to sleep and Russell held me tightly. Though, that night I thought I felt a presence and a feather light touch on my forehead.

Cecilia's side

I swallowed my tears and said, "Morgan, I'm going to tell you some things important. Things that only you and I should know. Not Blake, Chris, or anyone else. Do we understand?"