Sweets and a sweety

Liam POV.

The annual home coming dance was coming up. And it just so happened that it was a candy themed dance and it was guys ask girls.

Avery hadn't been asked yet, but then again, they only told us the theme 20 minutes ago.

Every one would go for Avery if they had the chance by study hall, which was approximately 2 minutes away.

I looked to my right to see Luke who was trying to finish the math problem that he started forty minutes ago while I finished the whole packet 3 minutes ago.

He looked so confused but whenever the math teacher tried to teach everyone those problems, he would text his girlfriend Meghan Melonachy, who he has been dating for two days.

Avery was sitting next to Preston Hills, her seating partner. Her had a box of chocolates and would stare at her every time she looked at the board. Those chocolates were probably for her during study hall, but fortunately she doesn't like him one bit.

The bell rang and she picked up her books. She started for the door, but Jason Hancock stopped her with a box of crispy cream donuts stopped her. She tried to dodge him, but he grabbed her waist.

She was weirded out and didn't like the situation at all.

She pushed the door and got out of his grasp.

And I couldn't find her after that is the packed hall ways which contained over 200 students.

Hope you liked the suuuuppeerr long chapter!! I'll update for an even better chapter! Sorry that I haven't published in a while but at least I'm publishing 2 times today!!!

Liam VS Lukeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें