Stalker

Renee POV.

All I want is that one person in my life. To hold me when something is wrong. To talk to me when I need to tell secrets. To kiss me when I'm feeling down. But I don't have that special person anymore. Because know he belongs to someone else.
I want him. Or one of them.
Matt and Liam. They were mine before those two came into my life. Those two girls that has ruined everything precious in my life.

It all happened two years ago. Laila had come to this school, and the first time Matt saw her, he was gone.

Every time I went near him, I went next to him. Every time I went near him he left. Every time I asked him to hangout, he came up with excuses, to leave ME for her.
But then I met Liam. He took me in. He and I dated for a short time. About two months. He kept saying to stop being clingy. Telling me that he needed space. That he needed time. He finally reached his breaking point. He broke my heart into pieces. Me, wondering where the love that once lingered had gone. But I had him, he was in love with me. Four months after the breakup, me, still wanting us to get back together. Me, still wanting to be close to Matt. But Avery, who had just moved here had caught Liam's eye and... PUT A SPELL ON HIM OR SOMETHING. A girl that ugly can't get a boy like him. He belongs with ME!! But I don't want to ruin our relationship. So I want to expose one of Avery's and Laila's secrets and let Matt and Liam come crawling back to me.

And even worse, Matt and Liam are friends. So when I see one of them, I see the other. By each others sides. I mean, that's not a bad thing. Because then I get to see both of them at the same time.

Some people say I'm a stalker. Watching every one of there sly, swift moves. But that's obviously not true. A stalker watched them 24/7. But I only watch them 18 hours of the day.

What? A girl needs her beauty sleep!

How did you like "Stalker"? Was it good and tense?