Wheel of fortune

Laila POV.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
The sweet aroma had filled my nose, making me tingle. The sweet smell of apples had arose through out the room.
We had entered Kyra luxurious home and smelled her moms apple pie coming through out the house, which must be very good considering that the kitchen had to be so far away since her house was humongous, like Ava's, Avery's, and mine. We carried our suit cases in and plopped them down. We went to the elevator and took it to the fourth floor, Were many rooms were located, including Kyra's. We walked in to her living room that was located in her room, were there were presents and games and prizes scattered throughout the room.
"So I planned all of these activities. And its a bunch of games where you guys can earn prizes like, an all exclusive pay to a five star restaurant with your boyfriend, or new iPad, or a makeup kit."  We all nodded in response. "Let's all form in a line, because we are playing Wheel of Fortune!!". I looked around seeing no wheel in sight. "I don't think we can play if we have no wheel.", I replied blankly.

The door opened, with Kyra's mom holding a big replica of the wheel on wheel of fortune. It had the bankrupt, the express, the million, the mystery, and even some new wedges I've never seen called 'prized' wedges.

"So you guys all know how to play, wheel of fortune, right?", Kyra asked. We all nodded with excitement.  "The new wedges you see are called prized wedges. If you land on them, I'll ask you a question. That question will be if you want to earn whatever is under the wedge, or keep playing and earn the money. Under the wedge could be iPads, makeup, iPhone cases, and more. But there can also be bankrupt or lose a turn". I smiled.

Ava raised her hand eagerly, as if she was in school.

Kyra pointed at her, nodded and placed a weird, but amused expression on her face.

"I say", Ava stated, "when do we get started?" We all turned towards Kyra. "Okay guys, let's move this over to the open space in front of my bed.", Kyra said.
We pushed it into the next room over. There were oddly enough, three podiums behind where the wheel goes, and buzzers and even the game bored.

Avery looked around and said,"who will be our Vanna White?"

We all heard shuffling from behind the game bored, to see all of our boyfriends come out in tuxes.
Brian came out in a satin blue tux with a white Ruffles under shirt. He had matching pants and white leather loafers. Brett stood next to him, with a maroon velvet tux with a rather stunning black undershirt, matching pants and black shiny loafers. Liam had a gray vest over a long sleeved blue shirt. He had black pants and oddly enough, flip flops. Than I saw Matt on the end with a salmon button up shirt, gray slacks and gray loafers. I looked at his face to find him smiling at me. I smiled back a mouthed "I love you". Before I could see his response, I turned to listen to Kyra.

"As you can see, our boyfriends have been invited tonight. They will stay all night, and maybe make an appearance at the other parties."

Kyra looked around.

"What are you waiting for?", she asked. "Go to your podium."

As for that, I walked to my podium, awaiting what was next to come.

########################

Avery POV.

########################
The night had just begun. To find out our boyfriends were here just made me happy. Liam was standing there, in front of me. I looked up from the floor to lock eyes with his.

I was pulled out of my trance when Kyra had announced, "Go to your podiums".

I turned around and found that I was the first contestant, where my place was the closest to the host, Kyra.

When I finally reached my place Kyra picked up a microphone and said, "It's wheel of fortune time!!!".
I picked up my buzzer, and awaited the next words. "Get ready for the first toss up puzzle worth $1,000". The screen had lit up with Matt standing next to it. The theme was playground. A bunch of Ts popped up on the screen. Instead of waiting I guessed, feeling pretty confident.

Beep

"Yes, Avery."

"Teeter totter!".

"That is correct! You just earned yourself $1,000!"

I smiled, and looked over at the girls, smiling at me back.

"Time for toss up puzzle number two worth $2,000!"
********************************

How did you like Wheel of Fortune? Comment below for suggestions for the next few chapters!

Did you realize that this chapter was longer than others?

I'll update soon!