The Genalman in the snapback

Liam POV.

I woke up to the sound of 'I love rock'n roll!' I jumped out of bed and ran strait into the bathroom. I hoped in and out of the shower in 2 minutes.

I rapped the towel around me and ran to my closet. I picked out blue sweats with a white tshirt that said 'Mullingar'

on it. I picked up a black SnapBack and ran into the bathroom.

"Shit" I whispered to myself. I ran out of hair gel! I ran into my twin brother Luke's room to borrow his hair gel.

He was still in bed with his butt in the air, snoring. "Priceless" I whispered to myself and took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.

As soon as I got back in my room I put my hair in a quaff. I put the snap back over the top.

I went downstairs got my bag, and got my keys. I went outside to my royal blue jeep.

I was thinking about one girl, Avery. Her hair was a silky blond that flowed Down to her belly button. She had her own unique flare. I loved that about her.

What I didn't like was that she liked luke!!! I mean, what the hell! He doesn't even know her name!

I look much better than he does! When I got to school I parked right behind Avery's car.

A/N hoped you liked this chapter just got back from vacation in Mexico! Here's the next chapter!