Poland

Liam POV
^^^^^^^
**********
$$$$$$$$

"Can I have an r?"

"Yes, there is one r".

"May I solve the puzzle?"

"You may".

"Cheese pirogies?"

"Yes!! That is correct! You have just one the prize puzzle! You are going to the place where pirogies were invented. Poland!!!".

I am standing on the podium in front of the board, standing there since my job is done. I just found out Avery is going to Poland. She won the prize puzzle.

"And you get to bring Liam!!", Kyra went on.

I looked at Avery, as her eyes met mine. She looked surprised, and I felt surprised. Me, in a hotel room with Avery in Poland for 8 days? Enjoying the excursions with her around the city of Warsaw.

"Do you want it?", Kyra asked Avery.

She looked at me, and I looked back at her, and nodded.

She turned to Kyra and nodded with a smile spread across her face.

1 hour later, the game had finally finished, Laila had won, with many trips and prizes. Avery came in second, with many prizes as well. Ava came in third, but didn't care since she hated that game anyway. Avery stepped off the podium, and as soon as I saw he a walked over to her. Her back was turned to me. I picked up, and twirled her around.

"Poland", I whispered in her ear.

She giggled and said, "yes. Poland." She turned around to look me in the eyes. "Spring break is in three months. Can you handle waiting that long?", she asked me.

"Uh-huh. As long as I am with you.", I repeated. I leaned in and kissed her. She tensed, but slowly softened and leaned back in.

"Get a room!!", I heard Matt yell out.

Instead of coming out of the kiss, I just rolled my eyes and flipped him the middle finger. I heard a chorus of oohs and aahs, followed by laughter. Before I could end the kiss, someone pulled my arm and I fell with a thud. Apparently it was Kyra.

"Okay, lovebirds. Time to play spin the bottle.

-----------------------------------------
How did you like, Poland?

Sorry it was a short chapter.