Renee

The picture is of mysterious Renee. Read more to find out who she is!!

Matt POV.

I stared at them. But I didn't want to creep them out so I stopped. I looked down to see Laila's eyes looking up at me. I smiled, and she started tracing my facial features with her index finger.

I looked around us seeing that before Liam came over, two girls sat across from us, yet know they were gone.

"Laila, weren't there girls sitting across from us?", I asked, as Laila's eye looked around the crowded Cafe.

"I don't know where Ava and Kyra went, to be honest.", she said hesitantly.
She spotted them at the jocks table.
Kyra sitting next to Brett, Ava next to Brian. They were dating the twins, Brett and Brian.

"How cute", someone behind us cackled as its voice began raspy and hard like finger nails on a chalk board. I turned around to see a Wildly grinned Renee. She looked anxious to pull Laila and Avery's eyes out.

The girls grabbed onto our letterman jackets a shook behind us.she came up to Laila and put her hands through her hair.
A wave of jealousy came over Renee as she than hardly tugged on Laila's hair, pulling out a couple strands.

Laila fell, pain rising over her face. She grasped her stomach, clearly hurt.

I stepped in front of Laila, angry and mad. I turned to her, picking up her head and cooing soft words to the pained girl.

I then stood up, and anger rose over me. But the jealous girl was gone. But not far at all. I looked down to see Liam crouching on the floor, next to Avery, who was also clutching her stomach. She was brutally kicked, and had fallen under a deep spell called un cautiousness.

I pulled up Laila onto her seat, as Liam carried Avery bridal style. We walked to the nurse. In complete, utter silence.

How did you like Renee?