I still love her

The picture is of Jake Bryce. This guy is the guy from the last chapter Him. Continue reading for more info about this character.

LIAM POV.

When I found out she was okay, I was so happy. If only Renee didn't get in the way.

I was walking through the halls as I saw Laila being pulled into the class room. I quickly followed and found out that the person who pulled Laila in was Matt, trying to do a romantic gesture. He was holding flowers and petals lined the floor to make a path leading up the door where she stood. She looked shocked yet amazed. She ran up to him and hugged him.

"Laila", Matt whispered. "Will you go to the dance with me?

She started to cry. Leaning into his shoulder and making his blue shirt turn a darker blue as the tears soaked up in the fabric.

She nodded. In response, he picked her up off her feet and swung her around.

I passed by them and couldn't help but notice that everyone was happy but me. How am I supposed to be happy if my girlfriend has broken ribs, a girl is out to get us, and my brother is trying to get my girlfriend as his one day girlfriend, before he cheats on her and breaks up with her.

I needed to see her.

I went into the chemistry room to get the ingredients that I needed for the chemistry project. I got the sulphur, the baking soda, the vial, the goggles and the red acid. But the hallway light had gone away. I was in complete darkness. I turned around to see the door was closed. I started feeling my way to the front of the room by the door, but had brutally mfailed when I failed and fell to the ground.

JAKE BRYCE POV.

How it felt to see her again. Amazing. How it was to hold her again. Fantastic. How it meant to be together again. Breathtaking.

Avery's mom had called me earlier that week to say hi. I asked when I would get to see her again. "Why not later this week?", she said. I thought that was an amazing time. So I said yes and now, here I am. But when Avery stepped out of the Nurses office, she looked surprised to see me. As if she didn't want to see me. As if it was the wrong time, the wrong moment.

As I walked into the school, many eyes had laid on me. Especially girls.

I returned the favor by doing the same. I just have to face it. I'm a chick magnet. I get girls fast. Sometime it's not a good thing. I loose my girlfriends because of that. That's how I lost Avery. She lived in the same town as me. But she dumped me and moved away. I still love her.
But I'm not sure if she feels the same.

Her mom loves me. She thinks I'm the perfect boyfriend. She doesn't know that Avery dumped me. She thought that she broke us off due to the long distance thing. But the move did not affect the break up.

When Avery saw me she looked as if she saw a ghost. She didn't look amused. But I still love her.

How did you like I still love her?
Sorry for not updating but I hope this chapter made it up to you.

Thanks!