Spin the bottle

Laila POV
______________________
Kyra had proposed to play spin the bottle. It's not that I don't like this game, it's just that I think if one boy kissed a different girl, it would cause jealousy. Here's an example. Say the bottle landed on Matt and Avery. They would kiss, and it would be over. But than again, it's not that simple. I would probably be jealous, but not as jealous as Liam would be. What if the kiss was better than mine or Liam's? What if they hooked up. And what if our friendship was ruined due to this?
I was torn out of my thoughts when I heard Kyra come into the room with an empty glass soda bottle.
"Who's ready to play?", she said, as everyone formed a circle on the floor. She twisted it so that it spun till it landed on me. Than the bottle was spun again. It landed on Kyra. "Lady kiss?", Brent asked with a smirk.
All we did was lean in and lightly kissed each other. Nothing to it.

"So just like you saw, girls kiss boys, boys kiss boys, and girls kiss girls. Good?

"Yeah," everyone hollered.

I spun the bottle again, and it landed on Liam. Everyone oohed.
I spun the bottle again, and it landed on Matt. Matt and Liam looked mortified, but leaned in slowly anyway. When their lips met, they pulled away, disgusted.

We spun again. It landed on Avery. And than we spun again, it landed on Matt. He happily leaned in, when Avery was hesitant. She looked over at Liam, and he put on a supporting smile. To be honest, I was jealous. Matt had no hesitation, as if he was waiting for that moment. After getting the 'approval' from Liam, Avery leaned in slowly, Matt leaned in fast, and they lightly kissed, Avery pulling away before Matt. He looked speechless. "Okay guys, let's move on and spin again," Ava had said. We spun again, and I landed on Liam. Than it landed on me. I felt hesitant, and Liam looked the same. But we eventually leaned in, and quickly pecked each others lips. But GOD, Liam is a good kisser. Matt isn't nearly as good, but I still love him.
----------______-----------_____
Two hours later

"Ok. I had ENOUGH of this game.", Ava said after playing it for two hours strait.

"Me too," Brent said.

"Hey. Why don't we all take our beds to the theatre and watch movies all night?", Kyra asked.

"Beds?", I retorted.

"Yeah, I have four mattresses for all of us.", she repeated." One for each couple."

We all looked at each other, and shrugged. Kyra came out of her closet with a mattress. "We have four boys here, and all of them are strong and muscular, yet you can't get one to help me!", she huffed. All of the boys rushed into the closet to get some of the mattresses, and soon enough, her home theatre was decorated like a fort.(very childish), and all the blankets were hung around the room, couch cushions were built like a castle, and pillows were scattered all over the room. The food bar in the corner of the room held all different types of food, just like a real movie theatre would have. I rushed behind the food bar and said "Next in line!". Everyone laughed and ran to me, forming a line. Matt was first, and said, "One large popcorn, cookie dough bites, and a small soda." I handed him his order on a red tray that I found behind, counter, along with about 20 others. Liam was next,"I'll have one pack of sour string and a medium fruit punch." I than handed him his orders. Ava was next,"I'll have a small popcorn and a small lemonade." I repeated the process. Brent was next and asked,"can I have a kiddy deluxe meal, and a pack of snow caps." I grabbed the tray and put his kiddy deluxe on that contained a small popcorn, a small soft drink, and sour string. And than I added the snow caps.Brian was up next and asked for "one large popcorn and one monster can; blue raspberry flavored." I handed him his order and looked behind him for Kyra or Avery. They weren't on line; instead they were sitting with their boyfriends. "Do you guys want anything?", I hollered. "No, I think we will just share with our boyfriends. If we need anything, we can always get it later," Avery answered.

I shrugged and ran over and jumped on to the mattress next to Matt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
How did you like spin the bottle? I hope you liked it because it was longer than the usual chapter!