Luke VS Liam

AVERY POV

Today was the first day of senior year in high school. I just moved to California from London a few months ago and I'm already getting use to it. I already have 3 friends named Laila, Ava and Kyra.

They are my three best friends that have lived here for about 6 years now. We are all a perfect match for each other because we are all very corky and wierd!

I am scared. I feel like people will think I'm ugly and dumb and a total wackadoo!

Oh and did I mention that have never skipped a day of school in my life?

I walked downstairs and saw my mum cooking. "You hungry love?" my mums voice rung in my ears.

"Sorry mum but I got to go to school early, wont wanna be late!" a chimed in. I picked up my new Viera Bradley bag from the table.

I picked up my keys and went outside to my new cherry red convertible.

Did I mention I am very rich?

I drove school while listening to a radio station called KIIS radio.

I arrived while there where still a few parking spaces open. All the boys whistled and roared while I walked past.

I was wearing a crop top that read haters gonna hate, players gonna play.
I was wearing slim jeans.

I spotted one guy. I knew exactly who it was.
His name was Luke, Luke Hemmings! He was so dreamy and built very well he always checked me out and whistled in the hallways and in the classroom. He is so handsome.

A/N hoped you liked the first part the second part is coming soon!