*9

There was one person that he can never forgive, he didn't feel like hurting anyone physically but that didn't mean he couldn't go out and do some damage.

"Kim Tan I hope for your sake you aren't home." Choi Young Do said as he got up a smirk on his face as he left the store.

________________________

Su Jin stood in front of the entrance as she straightened her skirt and smoothed out her hair before walking in.

"Hi, umm.. I'm here for the interview." She said to the lady behind the front desk,

"Ah, Park Su Jin?" she questioned with slight distaste, Su Jin replied with a nod hesitantly, confused at the reaction she just received.

She was brought into a practice room, the walls painted white and a man standing in the center of the room on top of a large mat. The man looked to be in his early 50's, his hair a mix of grey and white.

"Ah you must be Park Su Jin." He gave her a warm smile as he approached her and the previous reaction she had received was forgotten.

"Y-yes! Thankyou so much for allowing me this interview." Su Jin said, she was proud that she had even got an interview

"Well I didn't really have a choice."

Su Jin was once again confused, what does he mean? She had a bad feeling but before she could ponder on that question or ask him the man spoke. "Well this is a taekwondo place so let's start of by checking your skills. Since you're wearing a skirt we'll just keep it to blocking my punches."

Su Jin quickly took of her bag and blazer before following the man onto the mat. He threw a few punches left and right which Su Jin blocked easily as she watched his every move carefully. Even though this was a friendly test there was always a possibility of accidents which is something she learnt from experience. She continued to block as he set punches from all directions.

High, mid, high, low, mid, mid, low

It went on for a little while before he finally stopped, "You seem to have a firm grasp on taekwondo and your reflexes and stance is quite strong. So your in." he said as he smiled at her once again.

"KAMSAHMNIDA!" Su Jin said excited as she bowed shaking his hand at the same time,

"Don't worry about it." The man chuckled as Su Jin once again bowed before turning to leave.

"Ah chamshimanyeo ( wait a second) before you said that you didn't have a choice, what did you mean?" Su Jin questioned scrunching her eyebrows,

"Well you see.. your grandfather had given a call and .... I don't particularly like being told what to do so I said that I'll give you an interview at most and if you are good enough I'll give you the job and you were pretty good so I'm glad I gave you a chance.... but next time try not to get your grandfather involved. "

Su Jin nodded her head and bowed apologetically as the man patted her on the back walking past her. She had specifically told her harabeoji to not to get involved because she wanted to do it by herself. But he completely broke that promise and Su Jin felt really upset. She had told him that she was trying to get a job and when he had asked her where she answered without hesitation. In return for telling him she had made him promise not to interfere. Now she felt as if she hadn't actually earned her position even though the man had said that he wasn't one to be pushed around. The fact is that if it wasn't for harabeoji she may not have even gotten the interview.