*15

After a few minutes of the two just standing there while Su Jin softly patted his back, Choi Young Do released his hold on her stepping back. "I swear if you ever do that again you're dead. Araseo?" (understand?)

Su Jin gave a light chuckle, "araseo." (understood.)

___________________

Su Jin had been lying in her bed staring at the ceiling for the past 3 hours even though she was wide awake and it was a Sunday. Well it's not like she had places to go or people to see....

In fact she had been like this since yesterday, wondering to herself why she kept going back to him and why she was trying so hard to protect him. He, who doesn't even know how to express his affections for someone without trying to hurt them. How did she come back to the same position that she had sworn to herself she wouldn't be in. Choi Young Do was actually going to be the cause of her destruction. She was completely crazy!

Su Jin shook her head violently to get said person out, she was going to have to reassess herself in order to make it more comfortable between them two... atleast for herself anyways. She closed her eyes in frustration as she thought about what exactly it was that had her so enwrapped when suddenly her phone began vibrating. Without opening her eyes Su Jin placed the phone to her ear.

"Yoboseo?"

"Ya ramen, what are you doing right now?"

Su Jin immediately sat up in bed as she pulled the phone away from her ear, her eyes bulging out as she stared at the object in her hand. It had been quite a few days since she heard that name, slowly she bought the phone back to her ear as she silently listened.

"Ya..... I warned you yesterday didn't I?"

"M...m..mmm I was just surprised that's all.."

"Is my voice that amazing?"

Su Jin could visualise the smirk that was on his face right now, "hah, no actually you sounded really old and sickly so I thought you were someone random."

Choi Young Do made a snorting noise, "It's okay, you can admit it you know, we're friends now."

This time it was Su Jin's turn to snort as she laid back down on her bed, "is there a reason you called me or did you just need someone to annoy?"

"Well needing someone to annoy is a valid reason to call since you're the only one who can take it." Su Jin felt an unusual sense of happiness at hearing that although what he just said wasn't really a good thing.

"Actually there is something important can you come out to the convenience store?" Choi Young Do questioned

"Hm? Umm... I guess.."

"Alright I'm giving you 20 minutes if you're not there you're dead."

"What? Is this how you ask a favour? I'm not coming, don't think that your threats work on me young man."

"Fine whatever, it's not like you would actually die. Just hurry up and come alright."

Before Su Jin could make some kind of reply the call ended and Su Jin sat there for a few seconds before immediately jumping out of bed and to her closet. What was she going to where? She shuffled through her clothes rapidly finding not a single thing she deemed good before realising that she was over analysing and that anything would be fine. She put on a casual pair of jeans and a top along with a jacket before quickly exiting her room and towards her grandpa's study.

She opened the study door and poked her head half way in, "harabeoji I'm going out I should be back soon."

"You're actually going somewhere? Is it that boy from before? KA KA (go go)! Take your time!" he said grinning at Su Jin