*13

"I'm not sure... I just.... I just feel like you're a good person you just need someone to look after you and no one else is around to do it." He made a snorting noise before he turned around and walked away leaving Su Jin standing there.

___________________________

"Ya neo passeo?" (did you see?)"

"mo?" (what)

"Choi Young Do's father and Yoo Rachel's mum are getting married."

"MO? CHINCHA?! (what? Really?)

Su Jin stood a few feet away from them as she listened to their meaningless gossip. Did they honestly have nothing better to talk about? She quickly took her things out of her locker and headed to class but before she could make it a few steps she noticed the two 'soon to be' siblings standing near the lockers talking. She had an urge to walk up to them and ask them if they were okay but a group of people beat her to them.

They all gathered around congratulating them, Su Jin stood there for a few seconds watching their little show, slightly amused at their bipolar and manipulative nature. Did people like them not have a conscience?

Su Jin continued walking when Myungsoo walked up beside her, "Is Choi Young Do going to be alright?" she asked,

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders, "well he's probably been through worse.... But if you're really worried you can always go console him." He said winking at her.

Su Jin snorted before picking up her pace and walking away from him, "Ya! Eodi ka?" (where are you going?) he questioned before quickly following suit.

During class no one said a word but you could tell they were all watching them both. When the bell had rang for lunch she walked out and headed down the hallway towards an unoccupied classroom. But while she was in there a group gathered directly in front of the door.

"I can't believe this!"

"Yeah, their stocks are going to sky rocket because of the marriage and then they're going to act more high and mighty than ever."

"Urgh and we have to pretend to be happy and congratulate them."

Su Jin was tired of listening, "aish, chajinna jongmael!" (ah so annoying!). Ya, neohuideul (you guys), don't you know how to shut up? Who cares if their stocks are going to go up? If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all and if you really want to complain go do it somewhere else. Araseo?"

Su Jin was about to knock someone out cold because of all the irritating gossip that was floating around her, she just wanted them all to stop talking.... Well that was partly the reason. The other reason was she kept hearing 'Young Do this and Young Do that.' And it was making her uncomfortable especially after what happened at camp which has been on continuous replay in her mind ever since they got back. The group looked at her like she was crazy before walking away while muttering between each other. Su Jin watched them walk as she messed her hair in an attempt to release her frustrations without hurting something.

Choi Young Do stood to the side as he watched Su Jin standing there, no matter how many times he explained to himself or Su Jin explained to him there was just something not right between them or maybe somethign too right?

Just a few minutes ago Cha Eun Sang had given him a look of sympathy and it had scared him, why was she suddenly showing emotions other than anger towards him... and now here was Su Jin, standing up for him? It just does NOT make sense that the two people he treats the worst are the two people who seem to care about him. Young Do was about to go up to her when suddenly Myungsoo came out of nowhere placing his arm over her shoulder.