*25

She had definitely changed, her facial features had matured and she had grown a little taller. She had also changed as a person.... No, she had to change as a person. She was no longer the same girl that had left 5 years ago.

_______________________

Choi Young Do stepped out of his car in a grey suit, his hair slicked back and a smooth black tie around his collar. Myungsoo stepped out from the other side wearing a navy blue suit as they both made their way to the entrance of the building.

"Urgh I can't believe I got dragged into this just because Kim Tan had to go for 'business'. Seriously, what am I doing here? I don't own a business, this party is not important to me."

"Ya, I did your favour so now it's time for you to do mine. "

Myungsoo made a distasteful face towards Young Do before finally quieting down to simply observing the people that passed by as he made his way through the corridor towards the doors to the large hall.

Choi Young Do didn't particularly care about Myungsoo's little tantrum because he knew his friend to well and he could bet that within the first five minutes of being inside Myungsoo would be gone from his side. They walked into the hall and were surprised by the buzz in the room. There were a lot of people and it didn't surprise Choi Young Do that when he turned to Myungsoo to comment on it, he had already disappeared.

Choi Young Do sighed to himself as he made his way towards no one in particular, mentally preparing himself for polite conversation. He really couldn't understand why people bothered to make idle conversation with those they could care less about. Actually, he knew why... but he found it frustrating as he was always on the receiving end of such conversations. It had been around 2 years since Choi Young Do had started taking over many of the decisions and meetings at Zeus Hotel Groups and since then there has been many polite conversations.

It was always the same conversation structure, as if they had practiced it a million times. It started with a casual comment about him and then a compliment about how something in his business was doing well, proving that they had interest in his business. They would then put forward an invitation, a subtle suggestion to form connections with their company and then they would leave as they had fulfilled their purpose of approaching him.

Within the first hour of conversing Choi Young Do had reached his limit and so excused himself as he made his way out for some air.

He wouldn't even think twice about leaving this party if it wasn't for the amount of support Zeus hotel group had received from Daijin Corps. Actually he wouldn't even have been here to start with.

He was walking down the hallway when someone called out his name, he turned around to see Yoo Rachel approaching him.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside, for some air." He answered as he continued walking to his destination.

He knew she would never say that she wanted to go with him even if she found it as boring as he did inside. She had changed since they had graduated but she still held strong to her pride so he made it easy for her to simply tag along without having to ask.

They stepped out into the cool night and sat down on a bench nearby, both comfortable enough with each other to not have to feel the need to start a conversation.

"Have you met her yet?"

But Yoo Rachel could never stay quiet for too long.

"Who?" Choi Young Do questioned, confused as to who she was referring to,