*19

Recap

"Please. You're the one that always calls me out."

"Sorry but if I'm not mistaken YOU called me."

"It was once."

"So you admit it?"

Su Jin figured that if Young Do ever disappeared from her life then something that she would really miss was this comfortable bickering.

______________________

Su Jin tiptoed her way through the front door and up the stairs, the occasional creak of the wooden floor making her freeze as she carefully took her steps to avoid any other noises. She hadn't committed a crime or anything but she just didn't think she could look at her grandfather at the moment. The hope that shone in his eyes as he looked at her was overbearing and she wasn't sure if she would be able to live up to those hopes.

If she did take this path, would she be able to stay beside Choi Young Do? How would he take it if he really knew who she was? Would they still be friends? Questions of this sort plagued her mind all night as she lay in bed tossing and turning, merely waiting for the light of day to peak through her window because she was not going to fall asleep anytime soon. Perhaps if she just asked him for the answers to these questions it would no longer bother her.....

___________________

Su Jin walked through the school gates to see everyone whispering within their groups as they tilted their heads in a certain direction. Su Jin mimicked their movement to find herself watching a pair of hands tightly grasping one another. Her eyes moved up to the owners to see Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan walking hand in hand down the pathway. Her first reaction was to be happy for them but her thoughts immediately flew to a certain someone who in fact, was blocking the newly formed couple at that very moment. Su Jin slowly made her way towards the human obstruction in their way.

"This is the holy land of education, where intelligence and liberal arts breathe, what are you doing?" Choi Young Do questioned as he continuously flicked his gaze to the linked fingers,

Su Jin stopped in her tracks at hearing such preaching.Since when did Choi Young Do become such an avid supporter for education? Clearly Choi Young Do said and did things whenever it suited him.

"Cha Eun Sang, in the future can you answer your own phone?" Young Do said to Cha Eun Sang as she began walking away on Kim Tan's orders. Su Jin watched as Cha Eun Sang carefully walked past the two boys, before she immediately chased after her.

"Cha Eun Sang!" Su Jin called out as she tried to catch up to said girl

Cha Eun Sang turned around slowly, a slightly surprised expression crossing her face as she watched Su Jin approach her.

"So how long has this been going on?" Su Jin questioned as she laced their fingers together to indicate what she was referring to. A light blush arose on Cha Eun Sang's cheeks as she looked at their laced fingers before looking up at Su Jin. She whispered something but it was so soft that Su Jin didn't pick it up and so she continued to stand their one eyebrow raised, expecting an answer.

"Last night." Cha Eun Sang whispered a bit louder

"LAST NI..mmmm!" Eun Sang quickly placed her hand over Su Jin's mouth in order to muffle the words coming out. Su Jin pulled Cha Eun Sang's hand away from her mouth before raising both her eyebrows in a silent expression of surprise.

"Daebak."

"By the way, I haven't talked to you properly in so long.... It's because Kim Tan has this impenetrable force field around you, allowing no one but himself to pass through." Su Jin said winking at her.