*21

He was surprised to have found the young heir to Zeus Hotel, Choi Young Do and being completely honest with himself that had brought his opinion of the young man down a notch. After all he knew the type of man his father was and well as they say 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'. Yet this young man had continued to surprise him and he noticed how Su Jin had become brighter each passing day until recently of course. It did not matter though as she was soon going to disappear from his side.

Maybe one day he would like to meet Choi Young Do.

______________________________

Su Jin lay in her bed staring up at the ceiling, having no energy or reason to leave it. It wasn't like she needed to go to school or anyone was dying to see her. Su Jin picked up her phone as she unlocked it and scrolled through her call log. The guilt of avoiding Choi Young Do was slowly gnawing at her as she thought about why he would have called her so many times. After all someone as antisocial as Choi Young Do, not to mention arrogant would never call someone more than once and perhaps in a dire circumstance, twice. But her call log clearly showed Choi Young Do's name multiple times. She hoped he was alright because his calls were really bugging her but there was no way she was going to see him before she left tomorrow.

Maybe she could write him a letter, that way she could tell him her thoughts without having to confront him physically.

She got out of bed making her way to her study table as she sat down, pulling out a pen and paper. She wasn't sure what she was going to write but she had to start somewhere and apologizing for ignoring him seemed like a reasonable place to start.

_______________________

What was he doing here?

He wasn't really sure but his main objective was to find Su Jin and since she hadn't replied to any of his calls, he figured she was avoiding him. After some thought he realized the one place where he normally wouldn't go is the library and so here he was laying on one of the tables within the library. He had searched for Su Jin between all the bookshelves but she was nowhere to be found.

Where could she be?

He really didn't think being left to his own thoughts was a good thing which is why he was looking for Su Jin.

Perhaps he could find someone else?

Cha Eun Sang

That was the only other name that was coming to his mind as he lay there on the table. A sudden sadness washing over him as he remembered yesterday's events and how she had rejected him.

"There's only one thing that I can do, it's to reject your heart, I'm sorry."

Would he even be able to see her anymore?

She was probably avoiding him now that she clearly knew his feelings and that made him even more frustrated. He wasn't going to let her simply avoid him; he would do whatever it took to make sure she couldn't avoid him even if it hurts. He pushed off his chair as he headed for the broadcasting room.

He knew he was most likely hurting himself and yet he still kept walking towards his destination. It seemed that in some twisted way Choi Young Do used the effects of physical pain to momentarily forget about the pain that wasn't visible.

Kim tan seemed to be both his destroyer and savior.

That was the conclusion that Choi Young Do came to, while he made his way into the empty broadcasting room. Ready to give the school a little taste of what he knew.