*11

"I told you to put it down." A glare in his eyes as he looked down at Su Jin, his breathing coming out heavily.

__________________
Su Jin stared straight ahead at his chest and neck, she could feel him staring at her but she just could not bring herself to look up at him. She could feel her heart pumping faster because of his close proximity, the lingering smell of a citrusy sweetness emanating of Choi Young Do helping her relax slightly.

Choi Young Do leaned down slightly so that his mouth was right beside Su Jin's ear as he slowly brought one of his arms around behind her in order to take the photo out of the hands behind her back as his other hand grabbed her shoulder squeezing it tightly.

"Who do you think you are? Choi Young Do whispered, her ear tingling as the menace in his tone floated through. He snatched the photo out of her hand as he took a step back and turned around to walk away.

"You act like you're the only one." Su Jin said as she took a step towards his back.

"What?" Choi Young Do stopped mid step as he turned around glaring at her,

"You act like you're the only one in this world who lost a mother."

Su Jin could feel her frustrations surfacing, he's not the only one so he should stop acting like such a brat.

"Don't talk like you know me." Choi Young do warned through gritted teeth

"But I do know you! Maybe I don't know what happened to your mum but I do know what it feels like to not have a mum. Truth is I barely even remember my mum's face she left me and my father for another man a year after I was born."

Choi Young Do stood there quietly, his hands clenched as he listened to Su Jin, her voice shaking.

"And now even my father is gone. The only person I have left in this world is my grandfather and yet you don't see me acting like you. Stop being so spoilt! There are so many people in this world who have it tougher than you and yet you act like everything in this world is against you. Have you ever thought that maybe everything that has happened to you has been your own doing? Your own stubbornness?" Su Jin let out a large breath as she looked away, as she started to feel her eyes stinging. She stood there for a few seconds before making her way past him and grabbing her bag.

"Thanks for everything." Su Jin mumbled as she quickly headed to the door and walked out.

Choi Young Do stood there motionless, he knew that she was right deep down but that didn't mean he was going to listen to her. He wasn't going to take anymore of her guilt tripping, he was going to do whatever he wanted from now on. He walked towards the two bowls and chucked them both in the bin.

Su Jin walked out of the hotel and into the cool air relaxing her body, she couldn't take any more of his stupidity, she was going to give him time to think and if he had understood anything she had said then time to change as well.

That night when Su Jin got back she found her grandfather still awake. He had seemed more worn out then usual and the wrinkles that made him look like he was always living life were now sagging in order to reveal his true age. He was ready to give Su Jin a scolding for not answering her phone but before he could prepare himself she ran towards him and just sunk into his warm embrace.

"I'm sorry." Su Jin mumbled into her grandfather's shoulder.

"It's alright, just don't do it again." He said as he softly smoothed her hair. The feeling almost lulling her to sleep right there but she wasn't done yet.

"Why did you call up the place? I told you not to."

"Oh ummm... it wasn't my idea! It was god's will what could I do?" He said giving a sheepish grin as Su jin smiled at his childishness.