[Gajevy/Gale] Regrets...?

A/N: Yup, I'm starting it off with a drabble. Sue me. (Notreallypleasedon't). I'm not really sure what point the anime is at right now, but I suggest that you get to the end of the Avatar arc for this to be (somewhat) spoiler free. Like one line is going to be from the most recent arc. Sorry.

(Gajeel's POV)

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I've done many regrettable things in the past. I've hurt people, torn their families apart... even killed. But, in my mind, nothing compares to what I've done to her. To Levy.

I attacked her, injured her. I nailed her to a tree, shamelessly painting the Phantom Lord insignia on her. Despite all of that, I can't say that I truly regret it.

Without hurting her, Levy, maybe she would've never considered me. Helping me, that is. For fucks sake, she had already decided to forgive me while she still feared me. Feared. It was no longer a word I appreciated, no longer something I wished to be. And yes, as you might've already guessed, Levy helped me with that too, back on Tenrou. She supported me, fought along side me, and even saved me against Yomazu and Kawazu. That fight put me in the true Fairytail mindset and allowed me to understand her. How she strived to protect those she held dear.

So when I said that I wouldn't arrest a person because they loved someone, where was that coming from? A random thought? A frutation of my time at Fairytail? Or was it, well, Levy? I have to admit that it's most likely the latter. After all, we had become even closer during our time within the council, albeit through some embarrassing experiences. (A/N:**coughcoughbluepegasushotspringscoughcough**)

Things have changed. Things are changing. And they will change again. Through all of this, I cannot deny that I owe many things to Levy, that she owes nothing to me. As a matter of fact, let me go doing something...

"Oi! Shrimp!," I called out as I stalked up to her place within the guild, among piles of books.

"Hmm?" She looked up, half expectantly. I remained silent until I was at her table, followed by a pause.

"I'm sorry." I turned and walked straight out the guild, leaving a puzzled expression on Levy's face. I must say, what I heared from Levy just before I was out of earshot is all the reassurance I need.

"I forgave you long ago."

Regrets? Don't need 'em. I have Levy.

A/N: Sooo this was pretty short... and kinda one sided... oh well! I believe it came out well enough. Anyways, next chappie will either be fluffier or a Max x broom...

Be sure to comment to say what you think or leave a request! I'll make a guideline page asap.

Peace.