ii. 투

{ c h a e m i }
Heartbeat
—; What goes faster every time you talk to me

"Words escaped more often on your lips,
We have became closer than ever,
And I never felt this fulfilled in my life,
Someone just came and brightened my days,
Little did you know that someone was you."

;;

I was wrong.

You talked to me everyday. Whenever you had time, you chatted me, texted me, every way communication just to talk with me. And me of course, was happy and delighted at you in every way.

Whenever I was in the library, you were there too. There was once when you felt sleepy and slept beside me. You were reading a book about romance. And I found it hella cute.

I took advantage and examined your perfect features. Your eyes, your hair, your nose, your lips. Kissable, I thought. But no, I don't want to get hurt. I didn't ever had the guts to tell you how I felt about you. I didn't want to ruin our fragile friendship, and I guess it will only remain like that.

As I tried to focus on my work, I realize I couldn't, for your perfection was too distracting. I always glanced at you whenever I had the chance. When I was feeling stressed of my works, I just look at you and I feel better. You're my happiness, Boo.

And when you woke up, your eyelashes fluttering as they opened, I felt my heart drop for a while. Why do I feel like this for you?

Seungkwan gasped. "Oh did I oversleep? Were you waiting for me?"

"Hahaha no it's okay, I'm almost done here!" I lied. I was examining you all throughout you were sleeping, Boo.

And with that he started to go back to his sleeping position, but now, he's not sleeping anymore, he's staring at me.

Did he know that he's trying to kill me?

I guess not.

;;