vi. 식스

{ s e u n g k w a n }

Jealousy
—; What I felt seeing you with that guy in the counter.

"Why are you blinded by my love?
Why can't you see that I care for you?
My love was never noticed by you?
Your so oblivious of this feelings of mine."

;;

I worked extra hard today. In looking handsome, in making sure I smelled good, in making sure that I was on time. Everything. I didn't want to embarrass myself infront of you.

As I approached our meeting place, I couldn't help but to feel nervous. Why am I like this?

Then I spotted you. Wow, Chaemi, you look gorgeous.

I tried to act normal. I didn't want this to feel awkward as heck. But I just couldn't. I am too nervous.

My heart is beating real fast.

;;

I escorted you towards the nearby ice cream shop, avoiding your gaze because it was too good to handle. Really. I was looking frantically everywhere. I couldn't look at you straight in the eyes. Was I too obvious?

I held your hand.

I can't handle it anymore. Your hands looked elegant. What am I saying omf divaboo where u now?

When we entered the shop, I was still holding on. I just didn't want to let go of your touch. It felt nice and I wanted to protect you.

Well, that was one awkward situation.

I let go of your hands. In case you were feeling discomfort with that. I wish you didn't, though.

You immediately ran up to the counter and ordered our favorites cheerfully. You looked nice wearing a smile on your face.

But seriously that counter guy is bothering me.

He's checking you out, obviously. He looks kind though. I looked over his name tag. Dokyeom.

I was so annoyed seeing you smiling with him. It was so irritating that I started to roll my eyes ugh.

Then you came back to me with a smile plastered on your face. It was annoying the fact that it wasn't me who made you smile. But then I remembered, who the fuck paid for the ice creams?

Freak I must be dumb

I immediately rose and pulled out my wallet. Oh god this is embarrassing.

But she just smiled and shrugged it off. "It's okay you don't have to."

She continued. "Even though my money was insufficient, that guy in the counter shrugged it off anyways." she told me looking giddy than ever.

I'd like to thank that guy in the counter but I still feel annoyed over him.

;;

While me and Chaemi was walking along the streets, I thought that this felt like a drama scene. In your dreams, boo.

But then half of me was still feeling depressed over the fact that she can't love me like I do. She would never have feelings for someone like me. I'm so sad that I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

Then she spilled her ice cream at the perfect moment. Wow.

I felt mad at that situation. Why is she so stupid to drop her ice cream? Ughh annoying af.

"What the heck Chaemi?! Why did you drop your freaking ice cream? Did you know how much money you have wasted? Why are you so careless? Why? Wtf Chaemi? Can't you see?"

And then I stormed out.

Leaving Chaemi dazed as heck.

;;