Too Close For Comfort

SYNOPSIS:

Mary Romero never really gave a shit about what people thought or said about her. All that ever crossed her mind was having a good time. She was a party girl, notoriously so, and her only worry in life was that her now out ex boyfriend would end up happier and more successful than she was, which would ruin her don't-fuck-with-me attitude once and for all.

Justin Bieber was just the opposite, at least now. He had put his wild partying days behind him and become a changed man, focusing his life on music and athleticism rather than drugs and nightclubs.

Mary never really knew Justin. She met him only once when she was little. Find out what happens when they are reunited and form a bond, that eventually turns into them falling for each other under the worst of circumstances: him being her stepbrother.

AUTHORS NOTE:

What this story doesn't contain:
~a vampire that falls in love with a werewolf
~a popular guy who falls in love with a shy girl who's had a crush on him all her life
~an insecure student that engages in a sexual relationship with her teacher
~an ordinary girl who meets and becomes the girlfriend of the world's biggest popstar
~an abusive parent
~ a gay character that's only worried and obsessed with shoes and Dolce & Gabbana
~a bitchy ex girlfriend who tries to sabotage everyones lives
~a sexy married businessman who's having an affair with his secretary

...

As you can probably tell, I hate stereotypes. Wattpad stereotypes included. I recently read a book on here that basically made fun of all of these said stereotypes that keep popping up everywhere. This, while funny as hell, also brought into perspective my writing style and made me decide to start a new account, where I can openly improve on my stories in a way that doesn't bow down to cliche.

The only cliches I will admit to giving in to are

1. The whole kinky sex thing. (Let's just say that sometimes everyone has to get a little Christian Grey, even me. ;) )

And also 2. The whole crazy romantic forbidden thing. I've always been a sucker for a good ending. But I promise it's not gonna be one of those overly corny, drawn out happy endings where everyone ends up being friends and jumping over rainbows on unicorns and what not.

Other than that, this story is 100% original. So please enjoy and tell me what you think!

WARNlNG:

This story contains some very explicit scenes. People under 15 read at your own risk. I mean I don't mind if you read it, but if your childhood gets ruined by some very cringe worthy dirty talk, I'm very sorry.

 DEDICATIONS:
This book is dedicated to the lovely @justinxbrm, who was my most dedicated and active reader on my old account, even when my stories sucked.

Also of course, I gotta give a shoutout to my OTP Kenny & Justin who's constant cuteness inspires every story I write.

This is for you.