Epilogue

Mary

After me and Justin reunited, it seemed like everything was finally perfect.

..at least for some of us.

The last I've heard from Mac, JoJo and Kelsey--which I like prefer to call Mac and her Minions--they were getting kicked out of college and moving to Vegas to become escorts. Who would've thought,  right?

Oh yeah, me.

Marcus took a little break from music to focus on his child and wife. He's planning on releasing his return album next year. We still talk on the phone at least once a month.

Ryan graduated from NYU and is a very respected film director. He actually asked to direct the movie version of this book. But print to press is so bland nowadays isn't it?

Za became a successful boxer, and he and Ryan served as co-best men at our wedding. Za likes to say that we only did that so we wouldn't hurt Ryan's feelings.

Suki's mom finally came around, and she finally took up the responsibility of grandmother to her and Annie's son, to which I was named godmother of course. The greatest two moments of my life was when I was maid of honor at her wedding, and more importantly, when she was maid of honor at mine.

My mom stayed in Bed Stuy, and has cut off men all together. She likes to think that the only love she needs in her life, is me and the big city.

The last I heard from Jeremy he was exploring the coast of Panama with his new Hispanic girlfriend. Sadly for Wanda, Jeremy had lost about 85 percent of his money in the divorce, and was no longer useful to her. Me and Justin still talk to him from time to time, him being his dad of course, but as for any type of personal relationship, let's just say the damage's been done.

As for me and Justin, well let's just say, we finally got the freedom to love the way he wanted to. Olivier threw us this huge wedding at the Palace of Versailles and I ended up relocating to stay with him in California. His fans have been surprisingly supportive, the whole forbidden love factor comes off as pretty intriguing in their eyes.

You should see the amount of fan accounts and fan fictions dedicated to us.

They all say that what we have is a fairytale. I disagree to that. Because fairytales end. And I am sure, with everything inside me, that me and Justin's love story will never end.

Instead, I'd like to think of our chance to finally be together as a beginning, to a million new opportunities too express our internal devotion.

and to that I say..

the beginning.