(25) The Possessive Ones

Olivier & Kendall's friendship is goals ^^

(25) The Possessive Ones

Mary

"So should I go to this thing or not?" I ask Justin as I hold the velvet laced monogrammed invitation to Blake & Trace's wedding in my hand.

He shrugs, moving his body so my head was now firmly on his chest. "Well, what do you have to lose?"

I look up at the ceiling as my neck slumps against his lower stomach. "Oh, I don't know, my pride, my sense of dignity, you name it."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder, his hand going down to graze my right boob. "So basically how I was feeling when I came out of the men's room and saw you and Ariana Grande kissing on the Jumbotron, right?"

I giggle, bringing my hands up to my lips. I know he's kidding. At first I actually thought Justin would be mad about the whole Ariana thing, and was expecting to get a real lecture when we got home that night, but instead I was flung onto the bed and had all the clothes ripped of me in a matter of seconds. We made hot, sweaty love that night. Twice.

I don't know what it is about girl on girl action that gets guys so turned on.

But anyway, back to reality.

"Fair enough," I comply. "But I still don't think I should go."

He rubs his fingers along my side. "Just think about it. And plus if you go, I can be your date."

I look up at him. "Wouldn't Scooter like cut of your balls if you did that?" I ask.

He sticks out his bottom lip and shakes his head. "There's no flash photography at the wedding, and everyone has to sign a discretionary notice. There's no way he'll ever find out."

I crinkle my eyebrows at him. "Wait, how did I you know all that?"

Justin's face turns from reassuring to red in a second.

"Well um..I may have asked them when I RSVPd last night."

I slap his arm. "What the hell, man?!" I shout.

He grits his teeth. "What? I'm sorry. But I think this would be good for you. You know, officially moving on."

I roll my eyes. "I have moved on. And the guy I've moved on with is a complete and utter butthole."

He smirks. "You weren't saying that when this butthole's dick was entering your butthole last night."

I blush. "Shut up." I say, really not wanting him to shut up.

"And the night before.." he dips his head down and places an open mouthed kiss on my jawline.
"And the night before that.." he runs his tongue over my sweet spot, causing me to grunt inwardly.
"And the one before that.." He bites down slightly on my earlobe.

I giggle and push him off, wanting to diffuse this thing before it escalated. "Alright fine, I'll go to the stupid wedding. But I don't have to like that."

"That's my girl," he kisses my shoulder blade. "So what are you doing today?"

Wow, way to change the subject, buddy.

"Clarissa's set up a job with Olivier Rousteing." I reply, looking at my light blue manicure.

"What is that, a French cafe?"

I laugh. "No, but it is a French man. A very powerful one at that. He's the head of Balmain. He saw me wearing his dress on New Years and insisted I model for his new Spring fashion exhibition, which is in SoHo this Saturday."